Merchandise at International Series Games - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 20.10.2013, 04:14 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by opaque View Post
I wonder how it might be different now we have the tailgate back?
Merchandise is not being sold inside the Jags/49ers tailgate, to allow more space for extra food/beverage outlets etc. Merch outlets are being moved outside.

http://www.nfluk.com/tickets-events/tailgate
Sponsored Links
Old 21.10.2013, 11:25 AM
Rookie

My merchandise arrived by post last week, so I have Jags v 49ers T-shirt and adjustable cap. Note while hardly huge I required XXL as XL was a little snug. So only thing I need to get at the game is a program, that should be really easy.
Old 21.10.2013, 01:00 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanomasters View Post
Evening all, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the merchandise selection will be/was at the game last month? When I was at the IS game in 2011 they had a few different players jerseys and stuff for the two teams playing, and one players jersey per team for the other 30 teams. Is this the same this year or will I have a good choice as I support a team that isn't playing?

Thanks!

#OnePride
The Freeman Buccaneers Jerseys and the Richardson Browns Jerseys were flying off the shelves in September! #Doh

1 jersey per team. Don't understand why they bottle neck the potential to sell jerseys. I've been to a game every year and its Romo blue, Romo blue, Romo blue every year, especially frustrating as the Cowboys mostly play in white......

Had the money to buy a new jersey every year and haven't parted with it yet. Its a shame. Yeah sure there has to be a limit blah blah blah, its the NFL we're talking about, I'd expect them to push the boundaries.
Old 22.10.2013, 02:50 PM
Rookie

so it's better to visit nike town if you're looking for a jersey?
Old 22.10.2013, 10:20 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTone View Post
Merchandise is not being sold inside the Jags/49ers tailgate, to allow more space for extra food/beverage outlets etc. Merch outlets are being moved outside.

http://www.nfluk.com/tickets-events/tailgate
I see the NFL and the New Era tents will be in the same place as last month.
That will make a MASSIVE different in the tailgate.
Old 22.10.2013, 10:27 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwilso23 View Post
The Freeman Buccaneers Jerseys and the Richardson Browns Jerseys were flying off the shelves in September! #Doh

1 jersey per team. Don't understand why they bottle neck the potential to sell jerseys. I've been to a game every year and its Romo blue, Romo blue, Romo blue every year, especially frustrating as the Cowboys mostly play in white......

Had the money to buy a new jersey every year and haven't parted with it yet. Its a shame. Yeah sure there has to be a limit blah blah blah, its the NFL we're talking about, I'd expect them to push the boundaries.
I saw some Nike Town pics earlier, I am 99% sure they have a Romo road jersey in stock! Will be picking one of them up on Sunday!!
Old 23.10.2013, 07:39 AM
All Pro

Going to New York in three weeks, so will be hitting the Nike store, Champs Sports, and the other excellent outlets around Times Square to stock up on Broncos T Shirts and a new baseball cap - leaving my hands free on Sunday to hold cups of beer and cheeseburgers.

Job's a good un'.

Tags
international , jersey , merchandise , series , shop