Week 12. Giants @ Eagles. - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > Gameday Forum

Sponsored Links

Old 25.11.2018, 08:36 PM
GOAT

as expected the O slowed and he D was trash, this goose looks cooked, unless we can string some decent play calls together (or find refs who can spot clear fouls.)

oh and 2pt decision from the start plays a role again.
Sponsored Links
Old 25.11.2018, 08:41 PM
Pro Bowler

Angry

2 quick things from me.

What the heck is he offensive play calling in the second half? You had an 11 point lead yet barely run the ball.

The refs decided they were going to ruin the game from the start. Flags being thrown like candy to a mob of kids in the first half, only to then remain unthrown on obvious calls in the second half. That applies to both teams.
Old 25.11.2018, 08:48 PM
GOAT

grab the ODB, turn the ODB, no flag, nice work refs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfcBOli27 View Post
2 quick things from me.

What the heck is he offensive play calling in the second half? You had an 11 point lead yet barely run the ball.

The refs decided they were going to ruin the game from the start. Flags being thrown like candy to a mob of kids in the first half, only to then remain unthrown on obvious calls in the second half. That applies to both teams.

yeah, we should of been looking for long slow drives.

indeed, its random flags and then big misses, even the first half.
Old 25.11.2018, 08:58 PM
GOAT

with D like that why bother lol

4th down and we leave a fell wide open by a mile.
Old 25.11.2018, 09:04 PM
GOAT

well thats that, poor clock management came back to get us too.

and the 3 points we offered up, thanks to that 2 pointer at the start.
Old 25.11.2018, 09:13 PM
Team Captain

Well, that game deserved to be won on a bad non-call and turtling for a field goal. Still just about alive, we'll take it.

NYG gave that away big style, Barkley must have been injured or had something wrong with him because they just had to keep feeding him and we were done.

Josh Adams has been a real find, I liked him at Notre Dame, nothing special in pass blocking or pass catching but runs quick and physical and grinds out yards, albeit against a weak front.

Well done to our young secondary, they can at least say they've won an NFL game together for the rest of their lives.

Zach Ertz remains on course for the all-time tight end yardage record, what a player.

Fly, Eagles, Fly.
Old 25.11.2018, 09:45 PM
GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhdjh View Post
Well, that game deserved to be won on a bad non-call and turtling for a field goal. Still just about alive, we'll take it.

NYG gave that away big style, Barkley must have been injured or had something wrong with him because they just had to keep feeding him and we were done.

Josh Adams has been a real find, I liked him at Notre Dame, nothing special in pass blocking or pass catching but runs quick and physical and grinds out yards, albeit against a weak front.

Well done to our young secondary, they can at least say they've won an NFL game together for the rest of their lives.

Zach Ertz remains on course for the all-time tight end yardage record, what a player.

Fly, Eagles, Fly.

yeah sure if we had won that way

god knows the way we call plays it was probably planned, a truly awful showing in the second half.

the secondary did well but against a side can pass protect and refs with eyes, they might struggle a tad more
Old 25.11.2018, 09:57 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodkarma84 View Post
yeah sure if we had won that way

god knows the way we call plays it was probably planned, a truly awful showing in the second half.

the secondary did well but against a side can pass protect and refs with eyes, they might struggle a tad more

Oh, neither team deserved to win that.

I wasn't praising them with that comment, it's just nice for a bunch of guys who probably won't be in the league for very long to get to experience a win.
Old 25.11.2018, 10:02 PM
GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhdjh View Post
Oh, neither team deserved to win that.

I wasn't praising them with that comment, it's just nice for a bunch of guys who probably won't be in the league for very long to get to experience a win.

not by much but i do feel we deserved to win as we were the better side and the bigger calls (well 2 non calls) went against us.
although i suppose that second half showing was so bad its also easy to see it your way.

at least yours got hurt and you didnt trade away 2 players for very little value that would of made your side better.
Old 26.11.2018, 01:06 AM
GOAT

i would liked to see if Rosas could of pulled out a massive kick a the end too but the refs decided to cap there day off and miss the tripping on Beckham, that penalty would of given it a chance.

in reality our season was over win or lose.