Buying tickets from the UK - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Los Angeles Chargers

Old 21.04.2010, 07:56 AM
Starter

Default Buying tickets from the UK

I am hoping to make it to a game later this year.

Due to stuff I've got going on, the only two games I can really make are ARI (3rd Oct) or OAK (5th December). Thinking ARI would be a better game and probably easier to get a ticket for.

Where does one get tickets for these games when living in the UK? I appreciate they aren't out yet...

Last edited by AndyBarnes; 21.04.2010 at 07:59 AM. Reason: had some details wrong!
Old 21.04.2010, 06:22 PM
MVP

Ive got a friend in SD so ive always got him to buy the tickets and then got them off him once i arrive but i believe that if you use stubhub or possibly ticket master you can buy the tickets but arrange to collect them at the ground on gameday

or get them to post them to you!

defo check out stubhub and ticketmaster etc and see what they say but im sure its quite easy

have u ever been SD before?
Old 21.04.2010, 07:09 PM
Starter

Thanks for the reply!

Looked on stubhub and they were already selling tickets for the regular season (Isn't this just a place for fans to sell and buy?), wonder if it's people selling their season ticket seats?

Think I'll go through ticketmaster - I've heard you don't need to be a US resident and can then just pick them up from the stadium?

I've never been before - massively excited. Any advice or tips whilst there?!
Old 21.04.2010, 07:27 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyBarnes View Post
Thanks for the reply!

Looked on stubhub and they were already selling tickets for the regular season (Isn't this just a place for fans to sell and buy?), wonder if it's people selling their season ticket seats?

Think I'll go through ticketmaster - I've heard you don't need to be a US resident and can then just pick them up from the stadium?

I've never been before - massively excited. Any advice or tips whilst there?!
im not sure about stubhub, i think you may be right but then manchester united have a similar system with viagogo where u buy a seat of a season ticket holder who cant make that game, check it out at least.

and yeah im pretty sure you can pick them up from the stadium but as i said before i never did it that way because i have a friend in SD but im sure u can.

as for SD itself, its a great city. I stayed in the HI hostel both times, its right in the gaslamp district which is where u wanna be. Great bars and restaurants etc. SD has great beaches and theres balboa park and sea world and the zoo......

god i could go on forever. Once u book PM me and we'll talk in more detail but bewarned your making me insanely jealous already wish i could afford to go again this year!!
Old 22.04.2010, 09:54 AM
Starter

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLegend View Post
im not sure about stubhub, i think you may be right but then manchester united have a similar system with viagogo where u buy a seat of a season ticket holder who cant make that game, check it out at least.

and yeah im pretty sure you can pick them up from the stadium but as i said before i never did it that way because i have a friend in SD but im sure u can.

as for SD itself, its a great city. I stayed in the HI hostel both times, its right in the gaslamp district which is where u wanna be. Great bars and restaurants etc. SD has great beaches and theres balboa park and sea world and the zoo......

god i could go on forever. Once u book PM me and we'll talk in more detail but bewarned your making me insanely jealous already wish i could afford to go again this year!!
Haha, yeah I can't wait. Never been to America before, planning on San Diego, LA and Vegas over 2 weeks, including the ARI @ SD game... I'll definitely PM you once we get the ball rolling.
Old 22.04.2010, 12:00 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyBarnes View Post
Haha, yeah I can't wait. Never been to America before, planning on San Diego, LA and Vegas over 2 weeks, including the ARI @ SD game... I'll definitely PM you once we get the ball rolling.

ive been to LA and vegas to so if u want any help with those 2, again just ask

Tags
chargers , patriots , raiders , tickets