Tickets - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL in the UK

Old 31.07.2017, 12:49 PM
Rookie

Default Tickets

I have 2 season tickets for the international series but I now can't go as I ironically have to go to America and won't be able to go to any of them.

Does anyone know what the process for refunds or reselling is? If no refunds then where is the best place to resell them?

Cheers
Old 31.07.2017, 02:26 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fewo89 View Post
Does anyone know what the process for refunds or reselling is? If no refunds then where is the best place to resell them?
No refunds - You'll have to sell 'em.
As you're probably aware, sales via this forum are banned.

Some people sell via one of the big corporate reseller sites - Stubhub (part of eBay), GetMeIn, Seatwave (both part of Ticketmaster) or ViaGoGo. Significant Fees are involved if you do this, and you may well end up just adding to the touts' pile of tickets to be sold on at a profit if your asking price is "non profit" and the seats are good ones.

Some people sell privately via Social Media - NFL themed UK Facebook Groups and the like (such as NFLUK, NFLBrits, and others) are among the most popular. You've got more chance of ensuring your tickets go to a fellow "real fan" using this method, but of course attempting to profit from your resale is very much frowned upon.

Other avenues people use are on-line sales platforms such as Gumtree or Craigslist, and "ethical" reseller sites such as Scarlet Mist, Twickets, and others (google is your friend).

Choices.....

Last edited by BigTone; 31.07.2017 at 02:35 PM.

Tags
refund , tickets , ticketsale