Anyone visiting Lambeau this year ? - Page 4 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Green Bay Packers

Old 12.05.2015, 05:21 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbay486 View Post
I am personally going to the throwback weekend (chargers) game with the uk packers fan group, and also the thanksgiving Favre retirement game, on my own. To say I'm looking forward to it is an understatement!
I'm going to the Chicago game on my own as well, 25th - 29th.

If you want to meet up for a beer or 10 give me a shout!
Old 14.05.2015, 03:57 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by liamparr4 View Post
I'm going to the Chicago game on my own as well, 25th - 29th.

If you want to meet up for a beer or 10 give me a shout!
All of us that are going to the thanksgiving game should meet up. We'll sort it out nearer the time. Gonna be an amazing experience.
Old 14.05.2015, 09:54 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metspacker View Post
All of us that are going to the thanksgiving game should meet up. We'll sort it out nearer the time. Gonna be an amazing experience.
I'll be up for that, packers fan tours tailgate for thanksgiving includes turkey and all the trimmings including as much beer as you like for just $25.

Antonio Freeman will also be there.

http://eventusa.com/green-bay-packers-tailgate-party/

Ive got it included in my package but for $25 it's a bargain and can save you some cash on gameday
Old 15.05.2015, 07:01 AM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by liamparr4 View Post
I'll be up for that, packers fan tours tailgate for thanksgiving includes turkey and all the trimmings including as much beer as you like for just $25.

Antonio Freeman will also be there.

http://eventusa.com/green-bay-packers-tailgate-party/

Ive got it included in my package but for $25 it's a bargain and can save you some cash on gameday
I'm traveling to the Thanksgiving game with event usa so I'll already be there! If freeman is going to be there I'll make sure I bring my jersey for him to sign this time. He was there in 2012 too!
Old 16.05.2015, 12:28 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbay486 View Post
I'm traveling to the Thanksgiving game with event usa so I'll already be there! If freeman is going to be there I'll make sure I bring my jersey for him to sign this time. He was there in 2012 too!
I'm there 24th,staying in Green Bay. Going to Lambeau 25th to hopefully do stadium tour and spend a fortune in the Pro Shop. On the beer on game day with my mate from Madison. I'm just gonna follow him like a lost puppy from bar to bar no doubt.
Old 18.05.2015, 05:06 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metspacker View Post
I'm there 24th,staying in Green Bay. Going to Lambeau 25th to hopefully do stadium tour and spend a fortune in the Pro Shop. On the beer on game day with my mate from Madison. I'm just gonna follow him like a lost puppy from bar to bar no doubt.
I'm flying on the 25th and should be in Green Bay late afternoon. Staying at the Quality Inn which is within walking distance of Lambeau, flight home not till Sunday due to flight costs so am planning on a stadium tour on the Saturday and watch the Wisconsin Minnesota game in a bar.

Last edited by liamparr4; 18.05.2015 at 05:53 PM.
Old 18.07.2015, 02:39 PM
Pro

Default UK packers lambeau trip throwback weekend

Anyone still thinking about joining the @ukpackers lads trip to lambeau, there is one week left to book. So contact Andy @Sportstravel1 asap to book your place. We are 30 strong so far!
Old 09.09.2015, 07:31 PM
Team Captain

Bit of a long shot - has anyone stayed in Howard for a game , if so any advice appreciated regarding good bars. Would I be better going to the bars at Lambeau area on the Saturday night before the game on Sunday (Cowboys), going to the hall of fame anyway so could stay in the area ?

Go Pack
Old 22.09.2015, 12:10 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimlicoPacker View Post
I'm making my first visit in November for the lions game. Hotel and flights booked, need to get match day tickets at some point....any suggestions??

Right all booked, staying in the Astor House BB, got leap zone tickets, boy did they cost me a fortune.

Hoping to do the ground tour on the Saturday before we thrash the Lions. Can't wait, fly back to Orlando on the Monday to take in the sun for two weeks.

Any suggestions on where to go for post drinks/food, ribs and beer would be good.

COYGBP
Old 02.11.2015, 03:17 PM
Pro

Off to the states for the second time with the missus next year for two weeks, she said I get two days in any city to watch a game I like. I've already done Miami (great game and atmosphere, sadly not a football city, so I feel that I haven't got the full NFL experience) and New York to see the Jets (rivalry aside, awfull experience!) but I've decided to choose Green Bay!

Always had a soft spot for them (is it possible to have two teams!?) and it really is the home of football. I'm going to start saving money now so buying tickets shouldn't be a problem. I understand the readily available on the ticket exchange but are priced quite high? I was wondering if anyone could recommend a nice hotel, and how far in advance id have to book up?

Thanks for your replies in advance guys