Open letter to NFLUK - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Old 13.08.2015, 09:50 AM
MVP

Default Open letter to NFLUK

Dear nfluk

Let's get real, your communication is dire. Sunday night football still hasn't found a home and 4 weeks until the season and no update.

I appreciate if you are in negotiations you can't reveal who you are talking to but an update would be nice. A simple post saying negotiations are in place or something like that would be appreciated. We've found out ourselves that SNF won't be on channel 4 so why not confirm?

Every time a TV deal is up, we have to sit and wait, do our own research and frankly stew until the last minute before anything is announced.

I'm ok, I'll buy gamepass but I'm lucky, I have the financial capability and the strength of internet. What about those that don't? On the subject of gamepass, no new 2015 thread, what's up with that? Can u provide an update? Thought not.

Customer relations on this website are a word that'll get me banned. I can remember a time when a moderator used to update us even when there wasn't an update to give. How I long for those times.

It's not good enough.

Thanks

UL
Old 13.08.2015, 10:10 AM
Team Captain

Good letter dude.

(I accidentally bumped it to start the SNF Speculation Masterclass, but yeah, these are the more important issues.)
Old 13.08.2015, 12:03 PM
Pro Bowler

+1

These are some really simple things that could be done to improve things. It's difficult to understand why they haven't been tbh.

NFLGamePassAdmin hasn't made a post since the end of January. I know it's been the off-season etc., but he/she has been consistently posting through the last few off-seasons, helping people, setting up threads etc. Why the change?

Tbh the GamePass support itself is poor too. I've had constant problems with them. The "we will reply to your emails within 24 hours" statement is simply not true. I don't get any responses unless I talk to them on twitter.
Even over the last few days, I got an automated email telling me my billing agreement for Gamepass has been cancelled for some reason and yet I can still access GamePass. If you's don't respond to my emails what am I supposed to do? Stop watching so I'm not accessing it for free. Unlikely.
Old 13.08.2015, 01:23 PM
All Pro

I agree with every word, but I'm not surprised about the current situation.

If you remember that infamous farce a few years back where no tv deal was in place until pretty much the day the season started, the official silence was deafening.
Old 13.08.2015, 01:59 PM
Pro

+1 those sentiments. I do not have the finances for Sky or Game Pass so rely on free coverage. Lack of updates show a complete disregard to the fans in the UK
Old 13.08.2015, 02:13 PM
Rookie

Agree with all the other comments im lucky to be able to pay for sky unlike alot of others
Old 13.08.2015, 05:45 PM
Rookie

Good letter dude.