Official NFLUK 7 Round Mock Draft 2017 - Discussion Thread - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NCAA College Football

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08.03.2017, 07:42 PM
Latic's Avatar
Latic Latic is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 21.01.2016
Posts: 649
Default

And likewise same offer to the Jags
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08.03.2017, 07:54 PM
Latic's Avatar
Latic Latic is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 21.01.2016
Posts: 649
Default

Also, please tell me if I'm meant to be putting offers via direct message instead.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08.03.2017, 07:58 PM
BuffaloG's Avatar
BuffaloG BuffaloG is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 12.10.2014
Posts: 4,496
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latic View Post
Also, please tell me if I'm meant to be putting offers via direct message instead.
You dont have to. But posting it on the open forum makes it very easy for people who are also interested in trading. I would suggest it better to not show your hand.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08.03.2017, 08:03 PM
Latic's Avatar
Latic Latic is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 21.01.2016
Posts: 649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloG View Post
You dont have to. But posting it on the open forum makes it very easy for people who are also interested in trading. I would suggest it better to not show your hand.
Yes, definitely. I wasn't sure how transparent we were making it all, but that's the way I will proceed via message.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08.03.2017, 08:44 PM
Ollyrules's Avatar
Ollyrules Ollyrules is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 25.12.2012
Posts: 4,682
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latic View Post
And likewise same offer to the Jags
How about to the 49ers...?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08.03.2017, 08:50 PM
Latic's Avatar
Latic Latic is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 21.01.2016
Posts: 649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollyrules View Post
How about to the 49ers...?
Oh yes, definitely!

Does anyone have any issues with sending messages on chrome? I go to the profile, select the drop down 'Send a message to...' and then send a private message, click on it and then nothing loads.

Last edited by Latic; 08.03.2017 at 08:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08.03.2017, 08:58 PM
BuffaloG's Avatar
BuffaloG BuffaloG is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 12.10.2014
Posts: 4,496
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latic View Post
Oh yes, definitely!

Does anyone have any issues with sending messages on chrome? I go to the profile, select the drop down 'Send a message to...' and then send a private message, click on it and then nothing loads.
Been having problems with it with Chrome on my laptop. Though weirdly Chrome on my phone, no problem
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08.03.2017, 09:26 PM
Latic's Avatar
Latic Latic is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 21.01.2016
Posts: 649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloG View Post
Been having problems with it with Chrome on my laptop. Though weirdly Chrome on my phone, no problem
I've tried chrome, internet explorer and my phone - nothing working. That's not helpful for trade discussion!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08.03.2017, 09:35 PM
wayne ellis's Avatar
wayne ellis wayne ellis is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 31.10.2005
Posts: 23,572
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latic View Post
I've tried chrome, internet explorer and my phone - nothing working. That's not helpful for trade discussion!
Have you tried clicking on Private Messages in the top right corner?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08.03.2017, 09:55 PM
Latic's Avatar
Latic Latic is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 21.01.2016
Posts: 649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne ellis View Post
Have you tried clicking on Private Messages in the top right corner?
As in under Quick Links?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 02:14 PM.