NFL names homes teams for 2019 international games - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12.12.2018, 05:38 PM
Qualcomm's Avatar
Qualcomm Qualcomm is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: 23.11.2010
Posts: 4,145
Default NFL names homes teams for 2019 international games

The five home teams who will host NFL international regular-season games in 2019 have been confirmed. The Jacksonville Jaguars, Los Angeles Chargers, Los Angeles Rams, Oakland Raiders and Tampa Bay Buccaneers will each stage a home game outside the United States next season.

Four of those games will be played in London, including two at Wembley Stadium and two at Tottenham Hotspur, with Mexico City staging another game. Full details of matchups and locations will be confirmed at a later date. In the meantime, fans can register their interest in attending the 2019 London Games by signing up here.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12.12.2018, 07:00 PM
London_Colts's Avatar
London_Colts London_Colts is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 31.07.2018
Posts: 2
Default

Hoping the colts make a return.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12.12.2018, 07:05 PM
paulwebster09's Avatar
paulwebster09 paulwebster09 is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 17.12.2008
Posts: 356
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualcomm View Post
The five home teams who will host NFL international regular-season games in 2019 have been confirmed. The Jacksonville Jaguars, Los Angeles Chargers, Los Angeles Rams, Oakland Raiders and Tampa Bay Buccaneers will each stage a home game outside the United States next season.

Four of those games will be played in London, including two at Wembley Stadium and two at Tottenham Hotspur, with Mexico City staging another game. Full details of matchups and locations will be confirmed at a later date. In the meantime, fans can register their interest in attending the 2019 London Games by signing up here.
Assume we don’t need to register if we are season ticket holders?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12.12.2018, 09:19 PM
Tamar Raider's Avatar
Tamar Raider Tamar Raider is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 12.08.2013
Posts: 973
Default

Registered, it'd be nice to see the Raiders win a game.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12.12.2018, 10:14 PM
European Bob's Avatar
European Bob European Bob is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 11.01.2012
Posts: 8,299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by London_Colts View Post
Hoping the colts make a return.
Well are you due to be at any of the other 4 teams? I doubt they’d do Colts @ Jags as they did that a few years ago.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 13.12.2018, 12:20 AM
Bluebird27's Avatar
Bluebird27 Bluebird27 is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 07.02.2012
Posts: 18
Default

My guess for Lomdon; Jags v Texans, Chargers v Packers, Bucs v Panthers.
Rams will then play team from same spot in NFC North (Bears) in what will be a rematch of the NFC Championship game. That will be a nice opener for the new Spurs ground...

Raiders go back to Mexico after this years washout
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 13.12.2018, 07:29 AM
boknows34's Avatar
boknows34 boknows34 is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 03.03.2006
Posts: 15,471
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by European Bob View Post
Well are you due to be at any of the other 4 teams? I doubt they’d do Colts @ Jags as they did that a few years ago.
The Colts are also due to face the Chargers and Bucs on the road next year so there’s a decent chance we’ll see Captain Andrew Luck’s sidearm and squirrel oil.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 13.12.2018, 07:47 AM
paulwebster09's Avatar
paulwebster09 paulwebster09 is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 17.12.2008
Posts: 356
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebird27 View Post
My guess for Lomdon; Jags v Texans, Chargers v Packers, Bucs v Panthers.
Rams will then play team from same spot in NFC North (Bears) in what will be a rematch of the NFC Championship game. That will be a nice opener for the new Spurs ground...

Raiders go back to Mexico after this years washout
I reckon your not far out, although I am sure the Jets let it slip that they were coming this year.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 13.12.2018, 08:35 AM
jediknight49's Avatar
jediknight49 jediknight49 is offline
Pro
 
Join Date: 06.10.2003
Posts: 91
Default

Raiders will almost definately be in Mexico after this years fiasco.

Gruden does not like travelling and was not keen on the London game this year.
Seeing as he is the 2nd most powerful man now in the organisation, what he wants, he gets.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 13.12.2018, 09:22 AM
Sadamski Sadamski is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 29.09.2013
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebird27 View Post
My guess for Lomdon; Jags v Texans, Chargers v Packers, Bucs v Panthers.
Rams will then play team from same spot in NFC North (Bears) in what will be a rematch of the NFC Championship game. That will be a nice opener for the new Spurs ground...

Raiders go back to Mexico after this years washout

Normally no-one wants to give up a home game against the Packers but with the Chargers' appalling home attendance, they would be mad not to move it to a sold out Wembley
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 08:59 PM.