Top 10 pick???? - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Dallas Cowboys

Old 10.11.2010, 07:13 PM
All Pro

I think, and I could be wrong, but there is a dearth on premium LT's this draft.

If Luck was on the board, would any of you fans draft him and trade Romo?
Old 10.11.2010, 07:43 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan_Polaroid View Post
I think, and I could be wrong, but there is a dearth on premium LT's this draft.

If Luck was on the board, would any of you fans draft him and trade Romo?
We dont need an LT anyway, Doug Free has more than held his own.

I want a defensive playmaker 1st like Peterson out of LSU. Then we should come back for someone like Carimi the tackle out of wisconsin, a big nasty run blocking RT who could possibly be coached into a future LT.

With regards the Andrew Luck idea, while there is a certain appeal of getting a young stud QB like him, i really dont think we can afford such a luxury pick. I still think we should draft a QB in the 1st 3 rounds though because clearly the coaches think McGee is rubbish.

Looking forward to the Combine now which is sad considering were not supposed to suck until December.
Old 05.12.2010, 01:49 PM
GOAT

Send a message via MSN to Razors Edge

Some really nice corners this year, in fact it's probably a great year to be picking CB.

You'll not sniff Peterson, I get the feeling he's locked in to Detroit. Amukamara will still be on the board though, and I think he's potentially every bit as good as PP. If he's not there, Brandon Harris has as much physical talent as any cornerback I've seen since Terence Newman.
Old 05.12.2010, 03:06 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruschi 54 View Post
Some really nice corners this year, in fact it's probably a great year to be picking CB.

You'll not sniff Peterson, I get the feeling he's locked in to Detroit. Amukamara will still be on the board though, and I think he's potentially every bit as good as PP. If he's not there, Brandon Harris has as much physical talent as any cornerback I've seen since Terence Newman.
Agree on the depth at CB in this draft, there will definately be a premier man there when we pick. I hope its Peterson but like you say the Lions will be very interested in him. I hope the Lions start drafting like they used to and just pick the best WR available.
Old 09.12.2010, 11:18 PM
Pro Bowler

T New is aging and Mike Jenkins has been indifferent.

I think a Corner is our priority.
Old 10.12.2010, 03:58 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aikman_is_god View Post
Agree on the depth at CB in this draft, there will definately be a premier man there when we pick. I hope its Peterson but like you say the Lions will be very interested in him. I hope the Lions start drafting like they used to and just pick the best WR available.
Pretty sure those days are over in Detroit esp since no Matt Millen anymore but wishful thinking anyway.
Old 28.01.2011, 01:15 PM
All Pro

JJ comments regarding our CB's were very interesting and could be a clue on where we go with that 1st round pick.

He basicaly said the personnel wasnt the problem and blamed the scheme. He reckons they were hung out to dry to often. I can see where hes coming from but its the same scheme that got both CB's in the pro bowl the season before.

I'm starting to like the idea of a premier D-lineman or o-lineman 1st although Vonn Miller excites me too.