Jon Kitna makes me smile - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Dallas Cowboys

Old 23.11.2010, 12:39 PM
Pro

Default Jon Kitna makes me smile

Hey....I know we've had an extremely poor season, but thanks Jon Kitna for making me smile.....that 29 yard bootleg touchdown run put a big smile on my face! As did Bryan McCann's 97 yard TD punt return.

Well played Jon and the team, at least we look like were enjoying playing football again
Old 24.11.2010, 07:22 PM
Team Captain

The last couple of weeks have been good but I guess thats just in comparison with the utter mess of previous weeks!

As I thought he would be Kitna has been a great back up QB for us in a position we struggled in the last few years. However ROMO is still our main man and the stats between the two show that.

Lets hope it all continues though and the likes of Dez Bryant keep progressing as he is doing

We still need to look at our safety/oline in the off season mind
Old 25.11.2010, 02:37 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston Cowboy View Post
Hey....I know we've had an extremely poor season, but thanks Jon Kitna for making me smile.....that 29 yard bootleg touchdown run put a big smile on my face! As did Bryan McCann's 97 yard TD punt return.

Well played Jon and the team, at least we look like were enjoying playing football again
For some reason I've always liked Kitna so it's nice to see him playing relatively well and to see the players rallying around him.
That TD run was just brilliant! Definitely one of the highlights of my weekend!