Dallas Cowboys jersey on nfl.com - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Dallas Cowboys

Old 28.12.2010, 01:58 PM
Pro

Default Dallas Cowboys jersey on nfl.com

Hello all, thought i'd let you fellow cowboys fans know that i just ordered a Marion Barber blue jersey on the official site with delivery for under £24.

Not sure if im allowed to put a link on here so just go to the main nfl America site (.com) and search for Cowboys replica jerseys.

Was looking on ebay but couldnt find a Barber 24 jersey anywhere, but the official nfl shop came up trumps.

$29.99 (£19.38) for the jersey, $11.38 (£7.35) delivery and managed to get a 15% off coupon from a coors lite promotion (promo code is CLSB15).

Bargin i think, looking for more offers now
Old 28.12.2010, 02:09 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh Nige View Post
Hello all, thought i'd let you fellow cowboys fans know that i just ordered a Marion Barber blue jersey on the official site with delivery for under £24.

Not sure if im allowed to put a link on here so just go to the main nfl America site (.com) and search for Cowboys replica jerseys.

Was looking on ebay but couldnt find a Barber 24 jersey anywhere, but the official nfl shop came up trumps.

$29.99 (£19.38) for the jersey, $11.38 (£7.35) delivery and managed to get a 15% off coupon from a coors lite promotion (promo code is CLSB15).

Bargin i think, looking for more offers now
that is a good deal!! shocking but good none the less!!!