Picking a team to follow - Page 4 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Sponsored Links

Old 08.03.2017, 08:10 PM
Rookie

I have pretty much whittled my possible teams down to three teams. Dolphins, Giants and Bears

Got gamepass for this years draft and will renew for the new season and try and watch as many games as I can to see who grabs me the most.
Sponsored Links
Old 09.05.2017, 10:11 AM
Rookie

I was making the same decision as you 2 years ago and for similar reasons such as, the team isnt that succesful and hasnt won the superbowl, I went with the Jags, i beleive at some point they will have their breakout year, especialy under new management with Coughlin pulling the strings..
Old 13.11.2017, 09:31 PM
Rookie

Hello.

I am very new to NFL, I started watching it at the end of last season's regular season (2016) and have been watching the BBC coverage so far this season.
I'm in the same boat as the OP. I don't have one team I follow. I have a handful of teams I like, a few teams I dislike and the rest I'm pretty indifferent to.

I am a Tottenham Hotspur fan, so was wondering which NFL team might be a close profile match to Spurs?
A team that has only won the top flight once and that was a long time ago. A team that traditionally play entertaining football, but are mostly style over substance.
The nearly men, who are currently one of the best run clubs in England and currently one of the best sides in England.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Old 13.11.2017, 09:44 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotspur15 View Post
Hello.

I am very new to NFL, I started watching it at the end of last season's regular season (2016) and have been watching the BBC coverage so far this season.
I'm in the same boat as the OP. I don't have one team I follow. I have a handful of teams I like, a few teams I dislike and the rest I'm pretty indifferent to.

I am a Tottenham Hotspur fan, so was wondering which NFL team might be a close profile match to Spurs?
A team that has only won the top flight once and that was a long time ago. A team that traditionally play entertaining football, but are mostly style over substance.
The nearly men, who are currently one of the best run ins in England and currently one of the best sides in England.

in my eyes spud you're a cleveland brown see ya sunday
Old 13.11.2017, 09:58 PM
Rookie

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two-minute drill View Post
in my eyes spud you're a cleveland brown see ya sunday
Ha ha. (I actually have a soft spot for the Browns)

Kane's gonna go full Tom Brady on you guys Sunday though. Best of luck.
Old 13.11.2017, 10:46 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Ha ha. (I actually have a soft spot for the Browns)

Kane's gonna go full Tom Brady on you guys Sunday though. Best of luck.
kane's real madrid class. tom brady eats babies. and i don't wish you the best of luck hehe haha.
seriously, think a spud win oh and it's a saturday ... keep thinking we're sunday cos we're europa .
Old 14.11.2017, 05:55 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Hello.

The nearly men, who are currently one of the best run clubs in England and currently one of the best sides in England.

Go for the Jacksonville Jaguars, like Spurs, Wembley is currently their second home.

There you go. There’s as good a reason as any.

If not the Jags, then the Broncos, as we currently have Chas & Dave sharing quarterback duties.