NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic - Entertainment/News

Old 14.03.2009, 07:37 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by syborg View Post
Evolution. .

I have some questions about evolution:

1. Where did the space for the universe come from?

2. Where did matter come from?

3. Where did the laws of the universe come from (gravity, inertia, etc.)?

4. How did matter get so perfectly organized?

5. Where did the energy come from to do all the organizing?

6. When, where, why, and how did life come from dead matter?

7. When, where, why, and how did life learn to reproduce itself?

8. With what did the first cell capable of s exual reproduction reproduce?

9. Why would any plant or animal want to reproduce more of its kind since this would only make more mouths to feed and decrease the chances of survival? (Does the individual have a drive to survive, or the species? How do you explain this?)

10. How can mutations (recombining of the genetic code) create any new, improved varieties? (Recombining English letters will never produce Chinese books.)

11. Is it possible that similarities in design between different animals prove a common Creator instead of a common ancestor?

12. Natural selection only works with the genetic information available and tends only to keep a species stable. How would you explain the increasing complexity in the genetic code that must have occurred if evolution were true?

13. When, where, why, and how did: a) Single-celled plants become multicelled? (Where are the two- and threecelled intermediates?) b) Single-celled animals evolve? c) Fish change to amphibians? d) Amphibians change to reptiles? e) Reptiles change to birds? (The lungs, bones, eyes, reproductive organs, heart, method of locomotion, body covering, etc., are all very different!) How did the intermediate forms live?

14. When, where, why, how, and from what did: a) Whales evolve? b) Sea horses evolve? c) Bats evolve? d) Eyes evolve? e) Ears evolve? f) Hair, skin, feathers, scales, nails, claws, etc., evolve?

15. Which evolved first (how, and how long, did it work without the others)? a) The digestive system, the food to be digested, the appetite, the ability to find and eat the food, the digestive juices, or the body’s resistance to its own digestive juice (stomach, intestines, etc.)? b) The drive to reproduce or the ability to reproduce? c) The lungs, the mucus lining to protect them, the throat, or the perfect mixture of gases to be breathed into the lungs? d) DNA or RNA to carry the DNA message to cell parts? e) The termite or the flagella in its intestines that actually digest the cellulose? f) The plants or the insects that live on and pollinate the plants? g) The bones, ligaments, tendons, blood supply, or muscles to move the bones? h) The nervous system, repair system, or hormone system? i) The immune system or the need for it?
some questions, some! i just counted 121 questions to be exact. (counting where, what, why and how as a question each)
Old 14.03.2009, 07:53 PM
Banned

RELIGION = THE WORLDS BIGGEST SERIAL KILLER.

How can anybody seriously believe in "Higher Powers", Magical beings, so on and so on. Life come from our nearest star having positive effects on this planet and it will be that star that will inevitably destroy it when it dies off. Just the mysteries of the past has led man to believe in magical beings spawning life on the earth which is ridiculous. It is these beliefs that have accumulated in several religions that has led to wars and further human atrocities. So religion is nothing but a curse on the human race.
Old 14.03.2009, 07:55 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG-1 RULES View Post
RELIGION = THE WORLDS BIGGEST SERIAL KILLER.

How can anybody seriously believe in "Higher Powers", Magical beings, so on and so on. Life come from our nearest star having positive effects on this planet and it will be that star that will inevitably destroy it when it dies off. Just the mysteries of the past has led man to believe in magical beings spawning life on the earth which is ridiculous. It is these beliefs that have accumulated in several religions that has led to wars and further human atrocities. So religion is nothing but a curse on the human race.
As Syborg said, where did this star come from then? What created this star? If you subscribe to the Big Bang, what created the Big Bang? Something has to of come first...
Old 14.03.2009, 07:57 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by syborg View Post
Evolution. .

I have some questions about evolution:
In seriousness Sy, surely those questions can be applied to a higher power. If their is a god, who/what created this god? like the chicken and the egg argument, something that is completely incomprehensible (currently) surely came first?
Old 14.03.2009, 08:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by towen5 View Post
As Syborg said, where did this star come from then? What created this star? If you subscribe to the Big Bang, what created the Big Bang? Something has to of come first...
If i knew the correct answer to that then i am in the wrong job. But if you are in the religion camp where the hell did god come from. What crap. High energy particles created the big bang and that is more believeable, but i am not 100% sure that is the way time begun.
Old 14.03.2009, 08:14 PM
MVP

Quote:
If i knew the correct answer to that then i am in the wrong job. But if you are in the religion camp where the hell did god come from. What crap. High energy particles created the big bang and that is more believeable, but i am not 100% sure that is the way time begun.
Im not in any camp, but its funny that you admit you dont know the answer then denounce one suggestion as "crap".
Old 14.03.2009, 08:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by towen5 View Post
Im not in any camp, but its funny that you admit you dont know the answer then denounce one suggestion as "crap".
My goodness are u serious, religion is stupid. The big bang is a theory, but is is possible that some other event in a scientific way created time and the universe. Magical powers or beings is most definately not the way it happened. Hopefully that cleared it up or do i need to assist you further.
Old 14.03.2009, 08:27 PM
MVP

Quote:
My goodness are u serious, religion is stupid. The big bang is a theory, but is is possible that some other event in a scientific way created time and the universe. Magical powers or beings is most definately not the way it happened. Hopefully that cleared it up or do i need to assist you further.
do i need assistance? are you for real?

Your the one demonstrating a clear lack of intelligence by showing you don't know the answer but then denouncing a theory as stupid.

This is a thread for discussion and debate not insulting people, you have shown no reasoning for your views or even shown any compassion for people that may disagree with you.

DO YOU NEED ASSISTANCE UNDERSTANDING THAT?

Im a person who believes in science and i am not religious, ill also admit i used to be anti-religious not days ago - but after reading posts by others i have decided that people like you who are ignorant are far more dangerous than religion.

I class that kind of comment to be equal to the extremist religious person, just as ignorant and intolerant.
Old 14.03.2009, 08:36 PM
Banned

Very funny towen5, this made me laugh out loud. You are twisting my words. I said religion is stupid. I did not say the big bang was stupid. I am no extremist either. On to more serious things that this website is about, FOOTBALL.
Old 14.03.2009, 08:39 PM
MVP

Quote:
Very funny towen5, this made me laugh out loud. You are twisting my words. I said religion is stupid. I did not say the big bang was stupid. I am no extremist either. On to more serious things that this website is about, FOOTBALL.
Im not twisting anything, Religion is a Theory of existence too, once again showing your ignorance.

And if you are looking for football discussions, why are you in the OFF TOPIC section....

Plus id argue even when talking about football its rarely correct.

Tags
dinosaurs , help me jebus!!! , stupid flanders! , the magic roundabout , we're all going to hell