So what now.... - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Indianapolis Colts

Old 20.01.2011, 01:42 AM
magicmatt99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch Potato View Post
Eagles fan in peace.

Just been trawling through Free Agency lists for possible OLine improvements for my team (as you may be aware, our OLine leaves a little to be desired).

I noticed two youngish free agents from the Colts, Mike Pollak and Kyle DeVan, who both started fairly regularly for you last season.

I wondered if you think the Colts hold onto either/neither? How highly/lowly do you rate them? My view is if they're good enough for Peyton, they're good enough for us!
pollak and devan are very average guards at best, ourwhole o-line is a sham
Old 20.01.2011, 02:07 AM
Super Moderator

I thought it was because you delightfully called another poster a 'douchebag' after being repeatedly warned about your conduct, but why let the facts get in the way of your story eh?

Nice that you've decided to come back immediately with the personal jibe towards Paul though, one of the mods who is doing an already thankless task without having to deal with childish petulance.
Old 20.01.2011, 02:16 AM
magicmatt99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
I thought it was because you delightfully called another poster a 'douchebag' after being repeatedly warned about your conduct, but why let the facts get in the way of your story eh?

Nice that you've decided to come back immediately with the personal jibe towards Paul though, one of the mods who is doing an already thankless task without having to deal with childish petulance.
aww how sweet pauls little lap dog running to his defense
Old 20.01.2011, 02:31 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicmatt99 View Post
aww how sweet pauls little lap dog running to his defense
Out of curiosity, why do you use the site so much if you don't like/can't comply with the rules?
Old 20.01.2011, 02:39 AM
magicmatt99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
Out of curiosity, why do you use the site so much if you don't like/can't comply with the rules?
sorry when did i say this?

i think you got caught up in the moment, rushing to save dear paul

i said that im not a fan of one rule for some one rule for another which paul seems to abide by
Old 20.01.2011, 02:47 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicmatt99 View Post
sorry when did i say this?

i think you got caught up in the moment, rushing to save dear paul

i said that im not a fan of one rule for some one rule for another which paul seems to abide by
You never said it, but you are seemingly incapable of going more than a few posts without baiting or making childish personal comments (see your earlier posts in this thread and the one you just made on the jaguars thread). Ho-hum, do what you want you'll probably be banned again soon enough.
Old 20.01.2011, 01:20 PM
All Pro

He did, I assume for baiting in the Jags thread.

I think the Colts are getting lucky with the timing of their "downfall". The Texans can't seem to put it together otherwise I think the offense they have would have caused them to pass the Colts this year if not last. The Titans are struggling to regain the team they had a couple of years ago and now are looking for another QB, Collins is now far too old to give them a good shot. The Jags are on the up, but I fear that this offseason they will improve the pass D, but the Colts will improve enough to overcome the problems of rookies and younger players. Hell if the Colts strike it lucky with another QB they could be able to overcome the Jags rebuild still.
Old 20.01.2011, 01:31 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jai13 View Post
He did, I assume for baiting in the Jags thread.

I think the Colts are getting lucky with the timing of their "downfall". The Texans can't seem to put it together otherwise I think the offense they have would have caused them to pass the Colts this year if not last. The Titans are struggling to regain the team they had a couple of years ago and now are looking for another QB, Collins is now far too old to give them a good shot. The Jags are on the up, but I fear that this offseason they will improve the pass D, but the Colts will improve enough to overcome the problems of rookies and younger players. Hell if the Colts strike it lucky with another QB they could be able to overcome the Jags rebuild still.
I should take up fortune telling

The Colts will be back, at least as long as Manning is there (another 3 years I recon).