Ohio State Buckeyes vacate all 2010 victories - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NCAA College Football

Old 12.07.2011, 08:21 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebladedawg View Post
We have to take whatever hit the NCAA doles out and move on, we werent going to win a National with Jim in near future so lets rebuild.

Let the haters have their moment to whine and lets come out fighting this season, the only consolation at moment is that we still arent as bad as Michigan
..........and after all the USC bashing you did as well. Bet you feel a right schmuck now!

Not as bad as Michigan maybe, but way less classy, and thats why OHU has lost its top 2012 football recruit to Michigan, as offensive tackle Kyle Kalis( a OHU fan himself) switched his commitment to the Wolverines last weekend.

Now its only a matter of time before the rest jump ship.

Last edited by Bretts; 12.07.2011 at 08:29 AM.
Old 12.07.2011, 09:01 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bretts View Post
..........and after all the USC bashing you did as well. Bet you feel a right schmuck now!

Not as bad as Michigan maybe, but way less classy, and thats why OHU has lost its top 2012 football recruit to Michigan, as offensive tackle Kyle Kalis( a OHU fan himself) switched his commitment to the Wolverines last weekend.

Now its only a matter of time before the rest jump ship.
Nah USC deserved all they got just like we will take whatever we have to, all thats left now till football starts is listening to the all the haters like yourself crawling out of the woodwork hating on bigger programmes, guess thats what floats your boat.

As for Kalis well it could be worse, i can understand why he turncoated as he has no idea what punishemnt we will get though why he would go and join the vermon to try and win a national is beyond me, its like joing the Red Sox to win a SB

The one thing he aint is a Buckeyes fan
Old 13.07.2011, 02:46 PM
MVP

Quote:
Nah USC deserved all they got just like we will take whatever we have to, all thats left now till football starts is listening to the all the haters like yourself crawling out of the woodwork hating on bigger programmes, guess thats what floats your boat.

As for Kalis well it could be worse, i can understand why he turncoated as he has no idea what punishemnt we will get though why he would go and join the vermon to try and win a national is beyond me, its like joing the Red Sox to win a SB

The one thing he aint is a Buckeyes fan
lol! I'm a USC fan, there aint no bigger programmes mate.

...........and crawling out of the woodwork? You've known what I think of OSU for ages, I'm just laughing at you more than anything after your various comments over the last year or so regarding USC's recent misdemeanours and telling us all how whiter than white the great OSU is and always will be. Tut Tut.....

Last edited by Bretts; 13.07.2011 at 02:57 PM.
Old 13.07.2011, 07:10 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
lol! I'm a USC fan, there aint no bigger programmes mate.

...........and crawling out of the woodwork? You've known what I think of OSU for ages, I'm just laughing at you more than anything after your various comments over the last year or so regarding USC's recent misdemeanours and telling us all how whiter than white the great OSU is and always will be. Tut Tut.....
Your also a Wolverines fan as well, your choice to support more than one team i guess after all its a free country and you carry on your love to hate any team in Ohio who has won something in its history.

Dont remember saying anything about whiter than white, there is more chance of your bengels winning a title than finding any programme who has never broken/bent the rules.

The only argument is who broke what and what was worse etc
Old 13.07.2011, 07:33 PM
MVP

Quote:
Your also a Wolverines fan as well, your choice to support more than one team i guess after all its a free country and you carry on your love to hate any team in Ohio who has won something in its history.

Dont remember saying anything about whiter than white, there is more chance of your bengels winning a title than finding any programme who has never broken/bent the rules.

The only argument is who broke what and what was worse etc
No, I have a soft spot for the Wolverines but not a fan..............unless they're playing OHU

Your selective memory must be an age thing or just years of beat downs in the AFC North

How about dem Blue Jackets!!
Old 14.07.2011, 08:59 AM
All Pro

Quote:
I was gobsmacked at the time when they said the 5 could play in the Sugar but banned at the beginning of this season.

Arkansas got shafted, the NCAA has egg all over its face and OSU will have to take the fall for the NCAA allowing the 5 to play.

However, OSU should have pulled them out of that game themselves.
I seem to recall that the Sugar Bowl were the main drivers in making sure the 5 played?? I don't think the Buckeyes have much at QB behind TP, so they were worried Arkansas would easily win had he particularly been suspended.
Old 14.07.2011, 11:30 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by duesouth10 View Post
they were worried Arkansas would easily win had he particularly been suspended.
Or, God forbid, they should've let Boise or MSU play instead...
Old 14.07.2011, 04:04 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by duesouth10 View Post
I seem to recall that the Sugar Bowl were the main drivers in making sure the 5 played?? I don't think the Buckeyes have much at QB behind TP, so they were worried nobody would tune in to watch if the Buckeyes were suspended.
Don't for once ever think the bowls are about competition or the best teams or the most deserving teams - it's always about putting together the most attractive ratings match up for the TV revenue - even the BCS national title game.
Old 19.07.2011, 09:37 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studa Scmit View Post
The NCAA have well and truly made idiots of themselves. The 5 didn't deserve to be in the Sugar bowl and how must Arkansas feel?
screw Arkansas... they didn't win the game, that's their problem.

How must Temple feel? they were the only school with a winning record to not make a bowl game... Ohio State is ineligible for postseason play and a deserving Temple would have made it to the postseason for the second year in a row and 2nd time in 3 decades.