draft time - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Dallas Cowboys

Old 27.04.2012, 10:54 AM
All Pro

I hope if we move one corner its Scandrick, but i really think in the NFL you need 4 starting caliber CBs these days.

The sight of Victor Cruz salsa dancing in our EndZone obviously tipped JJ over the edge. No before time.

Also you've gotta factor in the fact that alot of well respected scouts like Wes Bunting and Nolan Nawrocki had Claiborne as the number 2 player in the draft behind Luck. To get him for picks #14 and #45 is great business. Good coverage will help our pass rush immensely.
Old 27.04.2012, 12:09 PM
Rookie

If any cornerback goes it will be Jenkins purely because of his contact situation. Jerry didn't offer Scandrick the big contract he got last year for nothing. I agree Jenkins is the better corner but Scandrick has got the contract.

Not sure an NFL payroll can support 4 starting calibare CBs and even if it could then the money would be used better elsewhere. 3 Corners is all you need IMO with a few journeymen or developmental back-ups in reserve

Agreed a good secondary can help a pass rush but I think a good pass rush can help a secondary more. I am happy with Ratliff on the DLine and with Ware and Spencer as the OLBs but we desparately need more power on the DE position. Ideally this will be achieved by signing a true NT and moving Ratliff out to end.
Old 27.04.2012, 12:27 PM
All Pro

According to PFF on Twitter the Cowboys are shopping Jenkins around the league.

Not sure what we'd get for him?
Old 27.04.2012, 08:42 PM
Starter

IF AND ITS A BIG IF, you could offer one of our extra 4th round picks plus something next year and jenkins to grap a second round pick?
Old 28.04.2012, 11:16 AM
Team Captain

Hats off to Jerry. He sat on his hands and did not trade away next years picks to get back in the 2nd round.

Not a bad 2 days so for for me. Claiborne was an absolute steal! Only giving up a 2nd rounder? Yes please. Based on scouting reports Tyrone Crawford has a load of upside at DE.
Old 28.04.2012, 11:53 AM
Starter

now for a big nose tackle, safety