Old 12.10.2012, 04:54 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantsFan10 View Post
Also can't stand the word banter.
Don't take it so seriously it's only
Old 12.10.2012, 10:50 PM
GOAT

the people who have those middle seats at wembley and either dont turn up or cant work out how to get back to there seat before the game kicks off.
Old 12.10.2012, 11:54 PM
Super Moderator

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; Mano.

Specifically, him joining the Jags.com website and making out that he's a football expert.

"As for Jacksonville Jaguars "Image" and the game in London - There is no way the game in London shows anything against the Jacksonville Jaguars fans. Infact the other Games will look compact with more fans, maybe even some complete sell outs with one less Game, so overall there will be more support for the Jaguars including the London Fans.

The London Games are normally the main game that week and broadcasted across multiple States, so Jacksonville Jaguars will increase "Awareness" and finally if they win in London it will be all over NFL.com and NFL Network, news etc

Good will come from the London Game, increasing Fanbase. UK fans will even travel and watch Jag in Jacksonville. Kahn said he has already met some.

As for relocation, the jags will not relocate to London. London will maybe eventually have a franchise but that will be bold move by the NFL to go Global, and a little way off at the moment."

I need a headache pill....
Old 13.10.2012, 12:46 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post

Specifically, him joining the Jags.com website and making out that he's a football expert.

"As for Jacksonville Jaguars "Image" and the game in London - There is no way the game in London shows anything against the Jacksonville Jaguars fans. Infact the other Games will look compact with more fans, maybe even some complete sell outs with one less Game, so overall there will be more support for the Jaguars including the London Fans.

The London Games are normally the main game that week and broadcasted across multiple States, so Jacksonville Jaguars will increase "Awareness" and finally if they win in London it will be all over NFL.com and NFL Network, news etc

Good will come from the London Game, increasing Fanbase. UK fans will even travel and watch Jag in Jacksonville. Kahn said he has already met some.

As for relocation, the jags will not relocate to London. London will maybe eventually have a franchise but that will be bold move by the NFL to go Global, and a little way off at the moment."

He's clearly a big fan
Old 13.10.2012, 08:29 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post

He's got awful grammar.
Old 13.10.2012, 02:16 PM
All Pro

Who is this Mano fellow?
Old 13.10.2012, 02:55 PM
GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C View Post
Who is this Mano fellow?
BFFs with the mods or some nut bar who spams love for teams (well just the home teams) that are coming to London and signs up under many names.
Old 15.10.2012, 07:36 PM
All Pro

Coming soon!
You know those really annoying film or TV trailers that get your interest up then when you look for the release/schedule date you get "coming soon"
Really annoys me, they know the date it's coming out. Just tell us.
Old 15.10.2012, 08:32 PM
Super Moderator

Lazy ass film-makers churning out demonic possession/supernatural horror movies by the bucket load. Seen one, seen them all. Do something truly shocking and come up with an original idea.....
Old 16.10.2012, 01:14 AM
GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
Coming soon!
You know those really annoying film or TV trailers that get your interest up then when you look for the release/schedule date you get "coming soon"
Really annoys me, they know the date it's coming out. Just tell us.
100% agree, if you cant tell us dont run the ad, also tv trailers that give things away

i dont get why they feel the need to wreck something they are going to be showing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne ellis View Post
Lazy ass film-makers churning out demonic possession/supernatural horror movies by the bucket load. Seen one, seen them all. Do something truly shocking and come up with an original idea.....
why make something good when something bad will still make money.

channels just love to lie, i saw a trailer from ITV, which stated drama lives here (or something like that,) who the hell are they kidding.

channels should make quality (or at least buy it in) and expect viewers, not pander with sub standard rubbish or just total rubbish (now that should be ITVs line .)

Last edited by goodkarma84; 16.10.2012 at 01:19 AM.