Superbash 2014 - Page 4 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > New York Jets

Old 20.01.2014, 05:02 PM
MVP

sent pleading emails, tweets.... rolled the dice and see how they fall.

Had someone PM on here offering me some but asked them to PM Bluelionman instead...

Hope karma pays me back! lol
Old 22.01.2014, 08:26 PM
Team Captain

Looks like I'm going to use my sensible head and give this one a miss. I start my new job on Monday 3rd and whilst I really want to go, I don't think turning up half asleep on my first day would give a good impression. I'm really annoyed because I wanted to meet and a get a photo with Stafford and I prefer the atmosphere at the indigo2. I will plan ahead next year and hopefully go to it.. so with that said my two tickets are available. I will send them first class post to whoever. dont know if you got yours sorted Chaze or not but yah know.. stocksy i know you was looking for one and stuff but yeah. It's a shame as I was looking forward to seeing you all :\
Old 22.01.2014, 08:34 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley2003 View Post
Looks like I'm going to use my sensible head and give this one a miss. I start my new job on Monday 3rd and whilst I really want to go, I don't think turning up half asleep on my first day would give a good impression. I'm really annoyed because I wanted to meet and a get a photo with Stafford and I prefer the atmosphere at the indigo2. I will plan ahead next year and hopefully go to it.. so with that said my two tickets are available. I will send them first class post to whoever. dont know if you got yours sorted Chaze or not but yah know.. stocksy i know you was looking for one and stuff but yeah. It's a shame as I was looking forward to seeing you all :\
I have sent you a pm regards and hoping
Old 22.01.2014, 08:36 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdisorange View Post
I have sent you a pm regards and hoping
no worries. cheers x
Old 22.01.2014, 08:36 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Believe Chazeboy is sorted got tickets today me thinks !

Stocksy should be the next man up, failing that pass on to Bluelionman for redistribution or if you have no objections to passing them on to a Pat's fan I am looking for 2
Old 22.01.2014, 08:40 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by robroy View Post
Believe Chazeboy is sorted got tickets today me thinks !

Stocksy should be the next man up, failing that pass on to Bluelionman for redistribution or if you have no objections to passing them on to a Pat's fan I am looking for 2
Yeah Stocksy was after one or two so he can get first shout if thats Chaze sorted. if he only needs 1 I'll put 1 aside and draw names from a hat.
Old 22.01.2014, 08:43 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah Stocksy was after one or two so he can get first shout if thats Chaze sorted. if he only needs 1 I'll put 1 aside and draw names from a hat.
Ok, nice one, sorry just PM'd you prior to seeing your latest post
Old 22.01.2014, 08:48 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Sorry if I jumped the gun a bit with the PM, sorry you can't make yourself.
Old 22.01.2014, 08:49 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Sent you a pm.
Old 22.01.2014, 09:08 PM
MVP

Quote:
I only need 1 fella. Cheers mucho apprciated