Tottenham ST Thread - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Old 06.06.2019, 10:37 AM
Starter

Finally got in and I am getting sold out on every category. Just keeps telling me "Please contact the box office directly"
Old 06.06.2019, 10:41 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilGroom View Post
Put it on StubHub (ducks... )
Haha - it'll go on Twickets for face value if none of my London mates want it. Just glad to be going to the Bears game as already had holidays, hotel and flights booked!!
Old 06.06.2019, 10:43 AM
Pro

Angry absolute disgrace

11 years £15,000 in tickets over the years in season ticket prices, god know how much in NFL Europe season tickets, and now 3 of us on from 9:30 couldn't get a single offer of a ticket at Tottenham.

WTG NFL how to loose the people who built your game up from scratch Absolute disgrace
Old 06.06.2019, 10:44 AM
Team Captain

And now 1 hour and 45mins later, I get a message saying they are sold out. All this despite sitting on a circle 3 quarters blue for nigh on 1 hour.

God help me for the individual game ticket sale on 27th June.
Old 06.06.2019, 10:50 AM
Rookie

I was in the queue from before the ticket office opened, got through about 11:30 to find there are no tickets left at all. Is this so? If so, when do the next ones go on sale?
Old 06.06.2019, 10:53 AM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevorwood View Post
I was in the queue from before the ticket office opened, got through about 11:30 to find there are no tickets left at all. Is this so? If so, when do the next ones go on sale?

single tickets
wembley Tuesday June 25 at 10am
Tottenham Thursday June 27 at 10am
Old 06.06.2019, 11:13 AM
Rookie

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFX_Caz View Post
Finally got in and I am getting sold out on every category. Just keeps telling me "Please contact the box office directly"
Yeah - and that's gonna work then
Old 06.06.2019, 02:36 PM
Rookie

Default What a crap website - order completely failed

I was queueing on the site from around 9:15....blue circle moving...then 5 minutes to go went all red again...panic.

5 minutes past suddenly let me in the site...all good I thought!

Then it list tickets with no stadium map to show where the seats were and the pricing tiers, had to find an external site to give me that.

After finally deciding on the pricing reserved the tickets....went through to payment, that was OK, then it went of to the bank for verification, and just as I was keying in the OTP code the site bombed be bask out to the welcome screen. Basket empty, tickets gone...! Wouldn't let me try and place another order. Now there none left...and my Bears a re playing FFS.

I've been going to the games since the very first international series and been a season ticket holder all that time....this really p****ed me off bigtime, what an awful ticketing experience.
Old 06.06.2019, 08:06 PM
MVP

i don’t subscribe to this theory of prioritising the same people time and time again -you want to give new fans a chance as well. They gave you priority for Wembley still. But it’s still a dreadful ticketing experience. As a Tottenham fan who is not a ST holder I am already very familiar with this process, and especially at the new stadium. Before wasting the best part of 2 hours today, I’d wasted similar amounts of time on 3 occasions in the last few months for Premier League or Champions League tickets at the new stadium. And for Spurs at Wembley I’ve had it all... getting bounced out when you reach the front of the queue, getting in and then every seat being unavailable, the screen freezing at payment page, you name it. In fact for soccer I’m thinking of a way I can stop having to do this...it’s just a complete pain and a waste of time.
Old 07.06.2019, 03:16 PM
Pro Bowler

I was unlucky(?) enough to be at work and left a mate who was at home to go through the pain.
4 bounces out after getting to the review order screen, it was then announced as sold out.

Im slightly torn about the whole NFL UK experience atm, but this has shoved me in a definite direction.
I was lucky enough to see my team play in 2016 and other mates (Colts, Dolphins fans) have also. One of my mates is now gutted to miss out on his (Bears).
I get not giving priority to the same crowd over and over but, to go from max 4 tickets per account in 2018 to max 8 is a farce. Quell surprise, as many predicted, tickets appeared on certain sites at several times the face value within minutes. This after NFLUK saying that an open ticket sale was "the best way" to stop the bulk buying of tickets to be re-sold for profit.
I know the re-sell market is a well accepted practice in the US but I dont remember reading an US organisation stating they wanted to reduce ticket re-sells to then allow the touts to run wild.

I have 2 STs at Wembley (reduced from 4) and im 50-50 as to whether ill keep them in 2020, as im not a fan of Wembley (something i mention before). That isnt just a by-product of the Tottenham Stadium ticketing, it a result of blatant lack of transparency from NFLUK surrounding ticketing, Gamepass, NFL Europe shop etc. and the attitude of ignoring there is a problem when 100s if not 1000s of fans/customers are saying otherwise.

Its unlikely i will get to the US to see a game, and beyond this year i will probably only attend a London game featuring the Giants, resorting to my sofa. At least TV/streaming access to games is at a near all-time best(?)