Redskins uniform change - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Washington Redskins

Old 03.11.2016, 07:05 PM
Pro

Default Redskins uniform change

So obviously we have all saw the burgundy pants out this season, replacing the gold ones for Road games. Are you all a fan of this ? Does anyone know what else is going on with the home jerseys as I've heard that the redskins may be ditching the gold home pants for white ones too, any preferences or anyone hears any rumours ?
Old 04.11.2016, 06:02 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tstb-94 View Post
So obviously we have all saw the burgundy pants out this season, replacing the gold ones for Road games. Are you all a fan of this ? Does anyone know what else is going on with the home jerseys as I've heard that the redskins may be ditching the gold home pants for white ones too, any preferences or anyone hears any rumours ?
I hate the gold pants with a passion and loved it when they started wearing the burgundy pants this season. I first got into the Redskins in the 80's when it was either white top/burgundy bottoms or burgundy top/white bottoms. And they were good back then!!

I'd love it if they ditched the gold pants for good (except when they wear the throwback jersey - they kind of go with that).