Renewal issues - Page 11 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Old 30.01.2018, 12:05 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualcomm View Post
For people who use Twitter you can message @TicketmasterCS who are helping fans who are having issues renewing. Plus you can also call this helpline 0333 003 5941 but it is very busy so we ask for your patience.
Literally just tried this as thought it may be handy as opposed to trying to phone them while at work.

Their twitter response received via DM below;

'Hey! Please call our dedicated NFL team to look into this further - 0333 321 3123 Thanks!'
Old 30.01.2018, 12:09 PM
Team Captain

that sucks major cahones !!! as I don't have access to the account I used last year, and now only have this one account

I have emailed TM but not expecting a speedy reply at all
Old 30.01.2018, 12:23 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasypseudonym View Post
The interactive map worked for me on mobile, chrome app on iOS fwiw.

Some reason the eticketing website does not work on any browser at my work, must be some kind of proxy issue.

And yes you could purchase different seats, though a large swathe of these have now since been taken I would guess.
Flash is turned off by default in Chrome but you can enable it by clicking the "View site information" section immediately to the left of the address in the Address Bar. You'll then have the option to configure Flash to "Always allow on this site". Refresh the page and the seating plan will appear.
Old 30.01.2018, 12:24 PM
Rookie

I said the map did work for me on Chrome, though I never made any such changes.

What I meant in that it didn't work for me while at work is trying to use the browsers through my work computer. Sorry if this was unclear.

Thanks for looking out though!
Old 30.01.2018, 12:30 PM
Rookie

Sorry miss read post
Old 30.01.2018, 12:31 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasypseudonym View Post
The interactive map worked for me on mobile, chrome app on iOS fwiw.

Some reason the eticketing website does not work on any browser at my work, must be some kind of proxy issue.

And yes you could purchase different seats, though a large swathe of these have now since been taken I would guess.
If I go to the "choose your own seats" part via "Find Tickets" then yes the map works, but not if I go through the "RENEW NOW" notification link on the main splash page

Not that it matters, as you say, as there are only single seats in any of sideline sections seemingly available, if that, and I'd need three together. Problem is of course, no allocated seats would free up until after the renewal period closes, so it pretty much means you can can't change unless you also give up your current seats.
Old 30.01.2018, 01:02 PM
Team Captain

After 29 minutes of the same tunes playing on repeat, I got through to John at Ticketmaster, who fixed the problem by cancelling my seat in row 2 and giving me my seat in row 1.

While I'm really grateful to John (who has clearly had a rotten day) for sorting out this problem, I'm still vexed that Ticketmaster created it in the first place.

With year-on-year faults in their systems, TM does not deserve to have their contract renewed. There are other - and better - companies out there.
Old 30.01.2018, 01:09 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistimemaybe View Post
After 29 minutes of the same tunes playing on repeat, I got through to John at Ticketmaster, who fixed the problem by cancelling my seat in row 2 and giving me my seat in row 1.

While I'm really grateful to John (who has clearly had a rotten day) for sorting out this problem, I'm still vexed that Ticketmaster created it in the first place.

With year-on-year faults in their systems, TM does not deserve to have their contract renewed. There are other - and better - companies out there.
I too spoke with John, very very helpful. Worth the wait to get through.
Old 30.01.2018, 01:55 PM
Rookie

I just renewed my 4 tickets with no problems, maybe its all sorted now?
Old 30.01.2018, 02:02 PM
Rookie

Complete and utter shambles from start to finish, NFLUK should be ashamed of themselves regarding the way they have gone about the complete business of 2018 tickets.

As many have already stated and going over old ground, the whole WHL situation is a complete joke for people who have been buying ST's for a number of years, and it's that coupled with today's farce leaving you thinking why?

Just imagine what it's going to be like when people are trying to buy tickets for WHL with the fiasco today.

May have been answered but when WHL tickets go on pre-sale is that to ALL season ticket holders or existing, could not see that anywhere confirmed?

Last edited by Jamez1982; 30.01.2018 at 02:08 PM.