Tottenham ST Thread - Page 4 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Old 12.06.2019, 01:45 PM
Starter

Fair would be to have no season tickets at all. Renewals are one thing, but also Season tickets create a pool of buyers who want to go to one game, but will buy a season ticket and flog the unwanted game rather than risk waiting for the individual matches to go on sale later. The resale market doesnt need bloating, there are enough touts!

A season ticket is two games, as opposed to 8 for an actual season or 19+ for football, just sell them individually. But the aim is just to make sales as easily as possible ie "renewals" and two gsme "season tickets", thats the only real consideration.
Old 13.06.2019, 08:15 AM
Rookie

Sporting promotors love season tickets - where else (apart from holidays) do you pay a significant sum upfront months before you actually have the experience. Money in the bank is interest gained or cost of debt reduced plus they save some admin costs as there are fewer transactions. Hopefully (maybe? ) some of the costs saved is put to actually reducing the ticket price. I am assuming next year normal service will be resumed and all seasons will be due for renewal around February 2020 - as in earlier years. I would expect sports clubs would offer some incentives to encourage ST holdings - and generally they do in the from of discounts and early access to special events ( Cup Finals and the like ) . That's why I was disappointed to see a full price free for all at WHL - there was no respect for STH who have paid £ thousands up front over the years. They should have stuck with original proposal of up to 4 WHL per season in a pre-general release. For those that complained about that - careful what you wish for.
As a Season ticket holding fan I like the certainty of being able to plan weeks in advance to avoid clashes with other events ( rugby, football, cricket , family stuff ).
Old 14.06.2019, 12:07 PM
Pro

Witness the Chicago Bears take on the Oakland Raiders or the Carolina Panthers battle with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at the new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium by purchasing one of our premium hospitality packages.

A range of exciting packages will go on sale from 10am Tuesday June 18:

The NFL Players Club - £549pp*
The ultimate NFL game day package. The NFL Players' Club gets you as close to being an NFL star as possible. Experience the unique behind-the-scenes view of the Players’ Tunnel, getting you closer to the game than ever before. As well as a fantastic premium sideline seat right behind the home team bench; enjoy a full food and drinks package, alongside exclusive NFL entertainment.

Galvin at Tottenham - £499 pp*
Enjoy a superb blend of NFL action and world renowned fine dining in an exclusive setting. This package offers an array of inclusive dining and drinks throughout your day, alongside premium central sideline seats.

Stratus - £499pp *
For the ‘wow’ effect, Stratus offers a unique viewing experience, with its panoramic views of the new stadium and the London skyline. Your great seats will come with a modern dining experience, a live DJ for a party atmosphere and unbeatable NFL entertainment.

The Premium Lounges - £249 & £269*
The Premium lounges put you right in the ultimate fan zone. Watch the game from your premium sideline seat; show your colours in a fun environment that will offer a range of NFL theming; enjoy access to inclusive pre-match food, private concessions and bars and a half time drink.

*All packages will go on sale from 10am on Tuesday, June 18, via the Tottenham Hotspur ticketing site and will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. A £10 booking fee will apply to all packages.

We anticipate high demand for this sale. To ensure you are ready for the sale at 10am, we would recommend that you create an account in advance by registering on the Tottenham Hotspur ticketing site: Register here

Registration is now open and once registered, you will be able to access the site at any time by entering your email address and password. If you have previously registered on the Tottenham Hotspur site in the last 12 months for ticket sales then you will not need to register again. If required, you are able to select the ‘Forgotten Password’ button to reactivate your previous registration ahead of Tuesday’s sale.

Accessible Hospitality Seating
If you require accessible Hospitality seating please call 0333 003 5941 from 10.00am on Tuesday. Please note: Accessible sales are not available online

Please note: If you already have an NFL season ticket account or Ticketmaster account, you will still need to create a new account on the Tottenham Hotspur ticketing site to purchase hospitality. Please do not register if you are planning to buy GA tickets. GA tickets will not be available in this hospitality sale or via this website. GA tickets will be available from June 27 2019. Further details on General Admission sales will follow.
Old 14.06.2019, 12:55 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berko Boy View Post
Hopefully (maybe? ) some of the costs saved is put to actually reducing the ticket price.
That will happen just after pigs sprout wings and head to the skies.
Old 14.06.2019, 04:46 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedal Bin View Post
That will happen just after pigs sprout wings and head to the skies.
yep, if last weeks sale is anything to go by, ticket prices are only going to go one way and that isnt down.
Old 15.06.2019, 12:06 PM
Rookie

Did i unterstand it correctly? The Cheaper hospitality Packages at tottenham doesnt include Drinks? Just pre Game Food?
Old 18.06.2019, 09:42 AM
Pro

Well if anyone was hoping that the hospitality packages would be easier to get than the season tickets, they were in for a disappointment.

Started two different browsers on two different laptops just before 10am and waited for the grey circle to slowly fill in blue - one had reached about 60% and the other 40% by 10:20. Just for fun, I decided to then launch the ticketing site on my phone just to see what happened - I was able to login and see tickets within 30 seconds, despite the two laptops supposedly still being in the virtual queue!

Tried to buy the £260 package (just wanted premium seats, not really interested in the food/drink options) but then it came up that they were already sold out as soon as I said I wanted two tickets, so went for the £240 ones instead and it allowed me in. Have no idea whether the seats it offered me were any good - didn't have time to look up a seat map, as it only gave you about 5 minutes to check out and the interface was really cumbersome to use on a phone (I only made it through the final credit card stage with about 30 seconds left).

BTW, this was for the Panthers/Bucs game, as my wife is a massive Carolina fan and did not want to miss them coming over for the first time. Plus neither of us could have made the Bears game, so a season ticket was never an option for us and waiting for single game tickets was just too much of a risk.
Old 19.06.2019, 12:55 PM
Pro

does anybody have a seating plan for the premium seats at tottenham
Old 27.06.2019, 09:40 AM
Rookie

Thumbs down single game tickets

This is annoying - the website has been saying we're reserving your tickets, then I get something's gone wrong try again, repeat several times and now we couldn't find the tickets you searched for

Appalling way of treating a long time season ticket holder.

So disappointed with the Tottenham ticketing

Guess I'm going to have to hope they release some more tickets later :-(
Old 27.06.2019, 09:46 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevorwood View Post
This is annoying - the website has been saying we're reserving your tickets, then I get something's gone wrong try again, repeat several times and now we couldn't find the tickets you searched for

Appalling way of treating a long time season ticket holder.

So disappointed with the Tottenham ticketing

Guess I'm going to have to hope they release some more tickets later :-(
Good luck with that. Tried to get some on general sale today, clicked on find tickets at 10am, got the spinning circle of doom for half an hour and then no tickets available for any category.