So who are the neutrals cheering for and why? - Page 12 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL season

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #111  
Old 05.02.2012, 10:40 PM
Riggo's Avatar
Riggo Riggo is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 04.07.2005
Posts: 8,393
Default

I'm rooting for both to lose, in a close high scoring game.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 05.02.2012, 10:52 PM
054123's Avatar
054123 054123 is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 29.11.2009
Posts: 107
Default

Pats for me. Winning is winning, but the manner of the giants wins in 1990 and 2007, just smack of luck and it's always irked me!
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 05.02.2012, 10:53 PM
goodkarma84's Avatar
goodkarma84 goodkarma84 is offline
GOAT
 
Join Date: 15.09.2008
Posts: 27,926
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 054123 View Post
Pats for me. Winning is winning, but the manner of the giants wins in 1990 and 2007, just smack of luck.
07 was skill

re 1990
how did the pats make this game and we had plenty of that game plus a backup QB
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 05.02.2012, 10:56 PM
Packman12's Avatar
Packman12 Packman12 is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 19.06.2005
Posts: 16,587
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodkarma84 View Post
07 was skill

re 1990
how did the pats make this game and we had plenty of that game plus a backup QB
1990 was an amazing game plan pure skill. And stats said Norwood would miss that fg.

2007 was skill mixed with luck

Lots of refs would have blown the play dead when Manning was entangled and Seymour was held on the play.

But Pats got what they deserved for cocky decision to not kick a 47 yard fg on 4th and 12 when up 7-3.
Passed up 3 points and lost by 3.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 05.02.2012, 11:34 PM
054123's Avatar
054123 054123 is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 29.11.2009
Posts: 107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titletown USA View Post
1990 was an amazing game plan pure skill. And stats said Norwood would miss that fg.

2007 was skill mixed with luck

Lots of refs would have blown the play dead when Manning was entangled and Seymour was held on the play.

But Pats got what they deserved for cocky decision to not kick a 47 yard fg on 4th and 12 when up 7-3.
Passed up 3 points and lost by 3.
I was thinking more of the championship game at candlestick park.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 06.02.2012, 12:12 AM
Scots Warrior's Avatar
Scots Warrior Scots Warrior is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 21.01.2011
Posts: 3,156
Default

Right now I'd like to see a few Pats points....just to keep it alive until the 4th.....then Giants eek it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 09:11 PM.