Draft TV coverage - Page 11 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Old 23.04.2012, 01:58 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurry View Post
It was a rhetorical question but if you didn't understand that I'm not sure you'll know what that means...
Catch a grip fella. People on this forum need to lighten up a bit and realise the difference between a serious post and a not so serious post.
Old 23.04.2012, 02:03 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bretts View Post
Already sorted mate

That's just messed up.... Where's my 'ban' button?
Old 23.04.2012, 03:09 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spadesaregood View Post
Catch a grip fella. People on this forum need to lighten up a bit and realise the difference between a serious post and a not so serious post.
Agreed. There are some highly strung people during off-season.
Old 23.04.2012, 03:09 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
That's just messed up.... Where's my 'ban' button?
The silencer is very you
Old 23.04.2012, 03:15 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montanamagic View Post
The silencer is very you
I'm just glad I never had thick dark hair, just looks wrong! Brett's needs a new hobby to take up all the spare time he clearly has lol
Old 23.04.2012, 03:16 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
I'm just glad I never had thick dark hair, just looks wrong! Brett's needs a new hobby to take up all the spare time he clearly has lol
Maybe he could nick Qualcomm's job
Old 23.04.2012, 06:16 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBCR5LSX View Post
5 Live Sports Extra will have full radio commentary from Radio City Music Hall starting at midnight on Thursday night/Friday morning and all of R1 will be broadcast live.

Darren Fletcher and Greg Brady will be in NY and draft analyst Simon Clancy from the South Florida Sun Sentinel and Sports Illustrated will be in the studio analysing the picks.

That'll be on Sports Extra (digital radio, online or through your TV) from 0000 Thursday/Friday with R1 starting at 0100. There will also be a half hour preview show on 5 Live Sport from 10pm on Thursday night with Darren, Greg and Andrew and Oliver Luck as well as Rams GM Les Snead, former 49ers GM Michael Lombardi and London's very own Jack Crawford of Penn State.

Hope you can join us!!
@BBC5LSX.
Nice one, thanks for letting us know
Old 23.04.2012, 06:41 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spadesaregood View Post
Might be considered a bit ironic telling people to get a grip and lighten up and then ending the post with that sarcastic rolleye smiley........anyway, that's not really important.

My main reason for popping into the thread was to ask why most people are directing venom at NFLUK and not at ESPN.

After all, they were advertising it on their website for weeks, surely you would think they would be aware of what events they have or haven't got rights to?
Old 23.04.2012, 07:05 PM
Rookie

Hi guys,

Dont usually post on here but hoping some nice NFL fans can give me some advice.

I have just started a new job and dont fancy staying up until 4am watching the draft during the week so am hoping to either record it or have it archived or something.

I am quite happy to sign up to NFL Network or gamepass I just dont know if the suggestion of leaving the window open until I get home from work at 6.30pm will actually work? I was hoping that NFL Gamepass might archive the draft so you can watch it from the start? They do usually do that for NFL Network programmes, at least I remember they used to when I had gamepass.

Any help would be great.

Thanks gents
Old 23.04.2012, 08:52 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Palma factor View Post
Hi guys,

Dont usually post on here but hoping some nice NFL fans can give me some advice.

I have just started a new job and dont fancy staying up until 4am watching the draft during the week so am hoping to either record it or have it archived or something.

I am quite happy to sign up to NFL Network or gamepass I just dont know if the suggestion of leaving the window open until I get home from work at 6.30pm will actually work? I was hoping that NFL Gamepass might archive the draft so you can watch it from the start? They do usually do that for NFL Network programmes, at least I remember they used to when I had gamepass.

Any help would be great.

Thanks gents
Yeah I'm the same I wont be able to watch it until midday Friday and was wondering how I could watch the whole first round. Will pausing it from 1.00 until 12 the next morning actually work?