The Official European NFL online Shop is here - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL UK Shop

Old 02.10.2012, 03:30 PM
Administrator

RGIII jerseys are soon to be in stock. Click here for details.
Old 02.10.2012, 07:32 PM
Pro

Woo Hooooooo. I can almost hear the high fives ringing round the office. Everyone: to the online store. Follow me
Old 04.10.2012, 09:48 AM
Starter

Any news on any other gear being made available for other teams?
Like the Saints maybe???
Old 04.10.2012, 01:14 PM
Pro

Got my new colts hat from here
Old 05.10.2012, 07:55 AM
Starter

How long does it take to deliver? Said order was shipped on 2nd October. Tracking information doesn't work. Useless.
Old 07.10.2012, 03:58 PM
Pro Bowler

I know longer buy game jerseys but it still bugs me that the only Cowboys jerseys available are the blue one, which the Cowboys have worn once in the last 2 years and possibly wear once this year so possibly 3 times in 48 games.

Also wish they would stock the polo shirts like the coaches wear which is what I prefer to buy and wear my self these days. Would get one from the USA but considering a DVD that was 1 pound over the limit cost me a 11 pound fee I dread to think what a polo would cost.
Old 07.10.2012, 04:49 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1989 View Post
I emailed the euro store shortly after it was launched to ask about the polo shirts and while they said they would be stocking them, they had no idea when they would be getting them...

Anyway. I have ordered two different NFL polo shirts, from two different places:

- Fans edge: I got an aqua dolphins polo shirt from here and it cost me 68 pound. Every order from their site includes duty and VAT in the price, so you never get charged anything extra.

- UK American Sports Store: I've used them twice. The first time was for my nike jersey, and the second time was for a white dolphins polo shirt from here. It cost me 60 pound. They order through football fanatics and star struck, so before you make your request it is best to check those sites to see if they have the product you want. After that, you just make a request and they give you a price, and again this includes any duty and VAT.

I'd recommend either of those services if you are looking at getting any merchandise from America because they both mean you don't get charged anything extra.
128 pound for 2 polo tops is a bit expensive!
Old 07.10.2012, 06:03 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I emailed the euro store shortly after it was launched to ask about the polo shirts and while they said they would be stocking them, they had no idea when they would be getting them...

Anyway. I have ordered two different NFL polo shirts, from two different places:

- Fans edge: I got an aqua dolphins polo shirt from here and it cost me 68 pound. Every order from their site includes duty and VAT in the price, so you never get charged anything extra.

- UK American Sports Store: I've used them twice. The first time was for my nike jersey, and the second time was for a white dolphins polo shirt from here. It cost me 60 pound. They order through football fanatics and star struck, so before you make your request it is best to check those sites to see if they have the product you want. After that, you just make a request and they give you a price, and again this includes any duty and VAT.

I'd recommend either of those services if you are looking at getting any merchandise from America because they both mean you don't get charged anything extra.
Cheers for the tip, seen a nice polo on Fans edge for 52 pounds which is not to bad as it is 70 dollars on the official Cowboy site (43 pounds) so if I am tempted to get one.

Have you received the polos yet? Just wondering how long they take to arrive?

This is the problem with not going this year is working out how to get up to date things.
Old 07.10.2012, 07:25 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Well I've used fansedge twice last month for two different items:

- The first one I took the standard shipping. I ordered it on the 2nd September, and it arrived on the 13th September.
- The second one I ordered on their 'faster' shipping. I ordered on the 14th September, and it arrived on the 21st September.

In hindsight I should have ordered both at once, but the second one was an impulse buy lol. So it depends how quick you want it, and what you're happy to pay. The difference in price is that the slower one is half the price.

As for the other from UK American Sports Store, the guy ordered it on the Monday night, and it arrived either Saturday or Monday the same week. But as he said, it isn't normally that quick. Either way you should get your polo shirt within two weeks.

Out of interest, which Cowboys polo shirt is it?
Delivery times seem good, its either the Dark grey or just the grey one. I have quite a few blue or white ones that I like the different colours. Although just realised that it will 52 plus delivery costs / custom chargers but I am sure will still be cheaper than the delivery costs without the worry of customs chargers. and no doubt if the NFL Europe store ever get Polos they will be 50 pounds and just blue ones.

Forgot to ask how do they arrive is it normal royal mail or courier?
Old 15.10.2012, 09:33 AM
Pro

Quote:
Well I've used fansedge twice last month for two different items:

- The first one I took the standard shipping. I ordered it on the 2nd September, and it arrived on the 13th September.
- The second one I ordered on their 'faster' shipping. I ordered on the 14th September, and it arrived on the 21st September.

In hindsight I should have ordered both at once, but the second one was an impulse buy lol. So it depends how quick you want it, and what you're happy to pay. The difference in price is that the slower one is half the price.

As for the other from UK American Sports Store, the guy ordered it on the Monday night, and it arrived either Saturday or Monday the same week. But as he said, it isn't normally that quick. Either way you should get your polo shirt within two weeks.
I ordered from Uk American Superstore and as long as you order by Monday will take 10 days from Fansedge, did for mine lol