Fake shop websites - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL UK Shop

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 14.11.2012, 09:48 PM
mobsta007's Avatar
mobsta007 mobsta007 is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 12.09.2010
Posts: 4
Default

Thanks for that, reallly bugs me... Trying to buy a Seattle Seahawks Nike Dry Fit TShirt and everywhere I look its dodgy and NFL Europe dont stock them.....
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 14.11.2012, 10:02 PM
Smograider's Avatar
Smograider Smograider is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 22.08.2009
Posts: 5,821
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobsta007 View Post
Thanks for that, reallly bugs me... Trying to buy a Seattle Seahawks Nike Dry Fit TShirt and everywhere I look its dodgy and NFL Europe dont stock them.....
You might have to go the fansedge or football fanatics route.

http://www.fansedge.com/Seattle-Seah...846171_PD.html

http://www.footballfanatics.com/NFL_...rt_-_Navy_Blue
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 14.11.2012, 10:06 PM
mobsta007's Avatar
mobsta007 mobsta007 is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 12.09.2010
Posts: 4
Default

I'm guessing Mr.TAX man then nails you for import tax when it arrives? I'll have a look as they definitely look better than some of the others I have had a look at..

Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 14.11.2012, 10:33 PM
Smograider's Avatar
Smograider Smograider is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 22.08.2009
Posts: 5,821
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobsta007 View Post
I'm guessing Mr.TAX man then nails you for import tax when it arrives? I'll have a look as they definitely look better than some of the others I have had a look at..

Thank you!
With Fansedge you pay charges upfront and it is 100% guaranteed, so no shock charges when it arrives. I used these for the first time recently and was pleased with the service. You do pay a little more for the item (before postage etc is added) with them to be fair.

With Football Fanatics the website says 'the customer is liable for any duties etc'. I have read on here that some have not been stung with duties, whilst others have. I am not sure if FF would work out cheaper if you do get stung with duties.

In the past when I have ordered from either NFL.com or Raiders.com, I have always been stung. Which is why I stopped doing it (until fansedge was mentioned on this forum).
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 14.11.2012, 11:02 PM
hardiehibee's Avatar
hardiehibee hardiehibee is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 19.04.2010
Posts: 1,478
Default

M&CO are selling some nfl stuff. Would be surprised if their fake.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 14.11.2012, 11:08 PM
Smograider's Avatar
Smograider Smograider is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 22.08.2009
Posts: 5,821
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardiehibee View Post
M&CO are selling some nfl stuff. Would be surprised if their fake.
Are you sure? Link by any chance?

Edit: Only ask as I couldn't see any on the website. I'm guessing you might have seen these in store.

Last edited by Smograider; 14.11.2012 at 11:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 15.11.2012, 01:14 PM
hardiehibee's Avatar
hardiehibee hardiehibee is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 19.04.2010
Posts: 1,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smograider View Post
Are you sure? Link by any chance?

Edit: Only ask as I couldn't see any on the website. I'm guessing you might have seen these in store.
My bad. Totally ducked that up. It's M and M direct. Can't see much on the web site but my bro got their catalogue through the door and had more stuff in it. I saw some nice Raiders stuff though.

http://www.mandmdirect.com/01/detail...ed-Sweat-Black

http://www.mandmdirect.com/01/detail...l-Jacket-Black


http://www.mandmdirect.com/01/detail...l-Jacket-White
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 15.11.2012, 02:11 PM
Dolphin_Akie's Avatar
Dolphin_Akie Dolphin_Akie is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 03.12.2010
Posts: 14,304
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smograider View Post
With Fansedge you pay charges upfront and it is 100% guaranteed, so no shock charges when it arrives. I used these for the first time recently and was pleased with the service. You do pay a little more for the item (before postage etc is added) with them to be fair.

With Football Fanatics the website says 'the customer is liable for any duties etc'. I have read on here that some have not been stung with duties, whilst others have. I am not sure if FF would work out cheaper if you do get stung with duties.

In the past when I have ordered from either NFL.com or Raiders.com, I have always been stung. Which is why I stopped doing it (until fansedge was mentioned on this forum).
Football Fanatics there is the possibility to get stung but I've not been the 5 times I've ordered.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 15.11.2012, 02:29 PM
Smograider's Avatar
Smograider Smograider is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 22.08.2009
Posts: 5,821
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardiehibee View Post
My bad. Totally ducked that up. It's M and M direct. Can't see much on the web site but my bro got their catalogue through the door and had more stuff in it. I saw some nice Raiders stuff though.

http://www.mandmdirect.com/01/detail...ed-Sweat-Black

http://www.mandmdirect.com/01/detail...l-Jacket-Black


http://www.mandmdirect.com/01/detail...l-Jacket-White
What a mistaka to maka! Not sure why the Yankees logo appears on every page mind. Might order something as the prices are pretty good. Cheers.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 19.11.2012, 10:01 PM
col_inuk's Avatar
col_inuk col_inuk is offline
Pro
 
Join Date: 08.09.2003
Posts: 64
Default

http://www.nfljerseysuk.co.uk/ This one looks fake too with the prices it seems to good to be true. Some people on a facebook group are looking at this site.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 08:25 AM.