Seating at Wembley question - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Old 25.10.2013, 07:05 PM
Rookie

Thumbs up Seating at Wembley question

Hi guys, just need some advice on some of your experiences at International series games.

I am looking to get tickets tonight. I'm definitely getting lower tier but wondering about your experiences of sitting quite near the field.

I know most people would think I'm crazy because the view isn't going to be that great in let's say row 5 lower tier End zone but I like the idea of being close to the players and field.

What is your opinion? As it is my first game I really wanna feel the atmosphere and I just have this idea that the closer to the field you are the better the ambience. Yes the view is drastically different, you won't see much of the plays and probably lose track of the ball but it could be really fun when they actually score right in front of you?

Or am I deluded and should go for row 40 to get some height?

any opinion is welcome! thanks
Old 25.10.2013, 07:13 PM
Pro Bowler

Height you see the plays developing I found.
Sitting close to the field when the play is on the other side you don't see much
Old 25.10.2013, 07:18 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Rodgers View Post
Height you see the plays developing I found.
Sitting close to the field when the play is on the other side you don't see much
But how much height is needed then? is anything in lower tier a no go?

This is gonna sound weird but I am looking to have a good time and feel the atmosphere more so than get a perfect "TV" view.

However if someone tells me to avoid rows 1-10 in lower tier at all cost then I will certainly take it into consideration.
Old 25.10.2013, 07:39 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbokkie View Post
But how much height is needed then? is anything in lower tier a no go?

This is gonna sound weird but I am looking to have a good time and feel the atmosphere more so than get a perfect "TV" view.

However if someone tells me to avoid rows 1-10 in lower tier at all cost then I will certainly take it into consideration.
Never been that low mate but tier 2 was good. Seen people saying the view really low down wasn't that good
Old 25.10.2013, 08:00 PM
Pro Bowler

My tickets are on the top tier about 10 rows from the back in line with the 30 yard line, have to say its a great view. You can see how the plays develop, great for watching receivers getting open. If I were you I'd go top tier.
Old 25.10.2013, 08:07 PM
Pro Bowler

Best seats I have had is top tier about the middle of it and in line with the 15 yard line.
Have sat low, middle, back of end zone and prefer high definatly best view of the game and can see everything as it develops
Old 25.10.2013, 08:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbokkie View Post
Hi guys, just need some advice on some of your experiences at International series games.

I am looking to get tickets tonight. I'm definitely getting lower tier but wondering about your experiences of sitting quite near the field.

I know most people would think I'm crazy because the view isn't going to be that great in let's say row 5 lower tier End zone but I like the idea of being close to the players and field.

What is your opinion? As it is my first game I really wanna feel the atmosphere and I just have this idea that the closer to the field you are the better the ambience. Yes the view is drastically different, you won't see much of the plays and probably lose track of the ball but it could be really fun when they actually score right in front of you?

Or am I deluded and should go for row 40 to get some height?

any opinion is welcome! thanks
Tickets Tonight?? They sold out along time ago!! Even the returns have all gone..
Old 25.10.2013, 08:46 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddell24 View Post
Tickets Tonight?? They sold out along time ago!! Even the returns have all gone..
Seat wave still show tickets available
Old 25.10.2013, 09:02 PM
Pro

My only lower tier seats to date have been on the sidelines. My preference was slightly further back. I was right at the front on the halfway line (block 123, row 12, I think) and for me it felt slightly too close to watch the plays unfold, even though it was kinda cool being so close to the players on the sidelines. I preferred my seats row 25+.

Club Wembley level was very good, although if you can get top tier near the front, it's arguably just as good (obviously cheaper). I loved my seat in the top tier (block 501, row 5, I think).

This year I'll be experiencing a slightly different angle, block 140, row 26, in the corner end zone/sideline.

If you manage to get any tickets, have a great time, mate.
Old 25.10.2013, 09:07 PM
Pro

i got 2 season tickets in seat 1 lower end zone about 35 rows back. its exactly in the middle, and a great view