Going to Games in the US alone? Fan Meetups? - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Miami Dolphins

Old 03.07.2017, 02:31 PM
Rookie

Default Going to Games in the US alone? Fan Meetups?

Hi

I've been lurking around here for a while and looking through most of the topics, I'm not a superfan, yet. I've been following the game for around 3 years now so I'm still learning it but thought I'd join up here to help that along.

After missing out on tickets again for Miami in London, I made sure our holiday + family visits this year included a home Miami Game. So come the 10th of september we'll be seeing the season opener against the bucs!
Looking forward to it as last time I saw Miami was Pre season against Atlanta 2 years ago.

Now, I've been fortunate enough to get some time and money where I might be able to see another game and have been looking at hundreds of short break flights to various places in the US to find the right combination.
I've found some cheap flights to DC in October which would mean I could catch the TNF Miami @ Baltimore game.
To save on cost, and considering the wife isn't that interested in the football I was thinking about traveling alone.

So I was wondering if there are any Fan sites I can join to arrange meetups with a small groups of supporters who might be going to various games?

Or even if anyone on here will be attending either of these games.
Old 27.07.2017, 08:47 PM
Team Captain

I'm going to The Baltimore game with my wife. We are staying at the Days Inn Inner harbourside on Hopkins.
It's a 10 minute walk to the game I've been told. Bearing in mind it's going to be midnight when we come out I dint want to be miles away.
Old 28.07.2017, 07:41 AM
Hall of Fame

I dont know any personally but Ive found it quite easy to chat to people around you at games or if you're feeling bolder to chat to people at tailgates.