NFLUK Dolfan Keeper League 2017 - Page 4 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Miami Dolphins

Old 07.09.2017, 05:32 PM
All Pro

The league is up and running, the draft was last Sunday. I did email everyone via the NFL FF site and posted on here.
Then I deactivated the teams that I had not heard from, so its not the league that's deactivated just three of its entrants
BUT
There is a second chance.
A team was kept on as a 14th team (we have to have an even number) and auto drafted. I can hand management over to you, rather than run it as a ghost team, and you can re name them, you'd be doing us a favour and if you do well its all down to you and if you do badly blame auto draft.
I'll need you to pm me an email address asap
The penalty is you'll have to do 100 lines (without cut and paste)
I must watch for FF emails
Old 08.09.2017, 02:53 AM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
The league is up and running, the draft was last Sunday. I did email everyone via the NFL FF site and posted on here.
Then I deactivated the teams that I had not heard from, so its not the league that's deactivated just three of its entrants
BUT
A team was kept on as a 14th team (we have to have an even number) and auto drafted. I can hand management over to you, rather than run it as a ghost team, and you can re name them, you'd be doing us a favour and if you do well its all down to you and if you do badly blame auto draft.
Lol will do now
Old 09.09.2017, 06:51 AM
All Pro

Wacko has rejoined us and the Upton Underachievers have become Wackos Warriors, so no ghost team now - Result
Old 09.09.2017, 03:40 PM
All Pro

Got a D grading for my draft. I think its better than that, possibly weak at WR but hey.
The NFL FF site suggested 3 players that could improve my team. I'm not joking they are.
Spencer Ware, Julian Edelman and Ryan Tannehill.
Apparently they all went undrafted. There's a thing
Old 10.09.2017, 04:57 PM
All Pro

Quote:
BUT
Sorry guys. Have only just managed to log onto this website and find the forum.

I guess my team has been cut despite attending the draft.

I would like to get back in.
Old 11.09.2017, 02:30 PM
All Pro

Sorry Deli
I did my best to contact everyone by email via the NFL FF email address everyone gave and on this site.
All the teams are taken and the season up and running.
If you can pm me an email address if anyone pulls out I can update you.
Next year mate?
Old 26.12.2017, 01:50 PM
All Pro

Well another season is in the bag, all done for another year and we have our new champion.
All Hail the mighty Last Chance Saloon who belied there 5th place league finish to become the 2017 NFLUK Dolfan Keeper League Champion.
An honourable mention must go to the runners up the Yorkshire Whippets and to Wackos Warriors who finished top of the league but fell in the play offs.
This must have been one of our closest seasons yet;
1 team on 9-4, 3 teams on 8-5, 4 teams on 7-6, 2 teams on 6-7, 2 teams on 5-8 and 2 on 4-9. Well done chaps.
At the rate this forum is imploding and old uns leave in droves I'm not sure if there will be anyone left to play next year but if you are about at the start of 2018 season, the draft will be the last Sunday before the season starts, you'll get a message to the email address you gave to FF when you registered and there will be posts on here and the NFL League page.
I really hope you can make it again next year, thanks for playing and lasting the season.
As is our tradition the teams finishing 1-4 will be drafting last next year with the League positions filling the rest of the slots with Blue Lou Fins edging out Wooden Spoon Warriors for the honour of drafting first (subject to any keepers of course).
The 2018 draft order will be;
Blue Lou Fins
Wooden Spoon warriors
Foo Fighters
Dupers Demolishers
Blackpool Donkeys
Jake Long shots
Cetacean Nation
Shula Hoops
Miami Sharks
Pounceys Maulers
Wackos Warriors
Watford Phins
Yorkshire Whippets
Last Chance Saloon
Thanks again.

Last edited by Neptune; 01.01.2018 at 04:48 PM.
Old 26.12.2017, 03:38 PM
Team Captain

I know I didn't exactly set the league on fire but you've forgotten me (Pouncey's Maulers) in the draft order for next year!! Thanks for running again and I will be back next season
Old 26.12.2017, 04:01 PM
All Pro

DOH
Sorry
Good job you lot double check everything I do

Quote:
Well another season is in the bag, all done for another year and we have our new champion.
All Hail the mighty Last Chance Saloon who belied there 5th place league finish to become the 2017 NFLUK Dolfan Keeper League Champion.
An honourable mention must go to the runners up the Yorkshire Whippets and to Wackos Warriors who finished top of the league but fell in the play offs.
This must have been one of our closest seasons yet;
1 team on 9-4, 3 teams on 8-5, 4 teams on 7-6, 2 teams on 6-7, 2 teams on 5-8 and 2 on 4-9. Well done chaps.
At the rate this forum is imploding and old uns leave in droves I'm not sure if there will be anyone left to play next year but if you are about at the start of 2018 season, the draft will be the last Sunday before the season starts, you'll get a message to the email address you gave to FF when you registered and there will be posts on here and the NFL League page.
I really hope you can make it again next year, thanks for playing and lasting the season.
As is our tradition the teams finishing 1-4 will be drafting last next year with the League positions filling the rest of the slots with Blue Lou Fins edging out Wooden Spoon Warriors for the honour of drafting first (subject to any keepers of course).
The 2018 draft order will be;
Blue Lou Fins
Wooden Spoon warriors
Foo Fighters
Dupers Demolishers
Blackpool Donkeys
Jake Long shots
Cetacean Nation
Shula Hoops
Miami Sharks
Pounceys Maulers
Wackos Warriors
Watford Phins
Yorkshire Whippets
Last Chance Saloon
Thanks again.

Last edited by Neptune; 01.01.2018 at 04:49 PM.
Old 26.12.2017, 08:05 PM
Team Captain

Talking

Congratulations Last Chance Saloon on winning the Championship . Nice job Neptune of running the league again . I'll be back next season , I'd imagine most if not everybody will play again next season . I know there's a down turn in posts on the forum , but people still enjoy the Fantasy Football season .