UK Aqua & White League 2016 - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Miami Dolphins

Old 29.08.2016, 11:25 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiick-21 View Post
Not been about for a while,is there a spot available for me (flying fish) I've been in the league from the start? Let me know,cheers fellas.
I'm sure HCF will update you.
There is a spot in the Keeper League if you are interested.
Old 29.08.2016, 12:46 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Not been about for a while,is there a spot available for me (flying fish) I've been in the league from the start? Let me know,cheers fellas.
Good to see you back
Old 29.08.2016, 06:41 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Hey kiick good to see you again, been a while since we had our game day fantasy chats! at the moment just waiting on fanmarino and deli to rejoin. I'm waiting to hear back from Daveo_67 as he was due to be demoted to league 2 but he hasn't actually been on the forum for 2 years so i'd be happy to open up his spot to you if there are no objections from anyone else?
Old 29.08.2016, 09:08 PM
Team Captain

Just had a thought - if this year we are going to have 1 16 team league then this is the same size as the keeper league and in the past there's been problems with the pool of players in that league not being big enough. Therefore, Is it worthwhile altering the scoring for this season to take into account return yards as we did with the keeper league? It's only a small change but could help with free agents etc.
Old 29.08.2016, 09:10 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by capn View Post
Just had a thought - if this year we are going to have 1 16 team league then this is the same size as the keeper league and in the past there's been problems with the pool of players in that league not being big enough. Therefore, Is it worthwhile altering the scoring for this season to take into account return yards as we did with the keeper league? It's only a small change but could help with free agents etc.
Yes that would be good
Old 30.08.2016, 06:42 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCF View Post
Hey kiick good to see you again, been a while since we had our game day fantasy chats! at the moment just waiting on fanmarino and deli to rejoin. I'm waiting to hear back from Daveo_67 as he was due to be demoted to league 2 but he hasn't actually been on the forum for 2 years so i'd be happy to open up his spot to you if there are no objections from anyone else?
Hi mate, yes it's been a while but I remember the mid game chats! If there is a spot available I'll take it but don't worry if there are others ahead of me. Thanks for reply and good luck in the season!
Old 30.08.2016, 06:43 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash11 View Post
Good to see you back
Good to be back crash! I had a football sabatical!
Old 30.08.2016, 06:45 AM
All Pro

[QUOTE=Neptune;2287799]I'm sure HCF will update you.
There is a spot in the Keeper League if you are interested.[/QUOTE

Hi Neptune. If you're short in the keeper league, I'll fill the spot if no one else wants it. i haven't played in a while but I'm sure I'll remember what to do. Send me the link if you want me to join. Thanks mate.
Old 30.08.2016, 07:40 AM
All Pro

Nice to see you back.
If you can pm me an email address I'll send you an invitation to take over a team.
Old 30.08.2016, 12:13 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by capn View Post
Done. Added in kick off and punt return yards 1 point per 20 yards and 6pts for a TD.