CONFIRMED! London Games season ticket news - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Old 22.05.2019, 04:02 PM
Administrator

Default CONFIRMED! London Games season ticket news

News of the season ticket sales process for the 2019 NFL London Games can be found here.
Old 22.05.2019, 04:12 PM
Super Moderator

Storm’s a coming...
Old 22.05.2019, 04:45 PM
Rookie

Are we able to buy a season ticket and then sell one of the games back? Only want to attend Bears match but looks unlikely that single tickets will be available.
Old 22.05.2019, 04:46 PM
Starter

"We've listened to the fans"

And ignored them....the main concern this year from fans was if dedicated fans who had invested heavily into the NFL UK project year after year would get a guaranteed ticket pr even first dibs on the WHL tickets.....this concern has been totally and utterly ignored leaving it even more open to touts as everyone now is on an even footing regardless how much you've pumped into the project over the years and regardless of previous commitments.

It will be interesting the number of seats they release for season tickets as I wouldn't be surprised if the whole stadium sells out to season ticket holders/touts if its 100% open.

Lets wait for the furore on 6th June.
Old 22.05.2019, 04:55 PM
Rookie

Absolutely diabolical. How can NFLUK give no priority for the Tottenham tickets to existing season ticket holders, as you have committed to previously
Old 22.05.2019, 04:58 PM
Hall of Fame

Is anyone really surprised though?

NFLUK have been a laughing stock for years.
Old 22.05.2019, 04:58 PM
Team Captain

Seriously? It’s taken you this long to get it so wrong!

I like many have held a ST since you introduced them and now I have as much chance of getting a ticket for WHL as someone who has no interest in the game or more likely a tout. Well thanks for nothing NFLUK.

This needs addressing and quickly.

So disappointed with this.

Two final thoughts-

1) in 2017 you advertised season tickets as the best way to secure your place at WHL, that’s false advertising

2) you kept selling new STs last year despite knowing that you couldn’t guarantee everyone a seat at WHL. Pretty awful decision wasn’t it?
Old 22.05.2019, 05:21 PM
Starter

I'd been contemplating not renewing due to the lack of interesting games, repetitive experience and general apathy that the NFL show towards the loyal UK/Europe fans.

The amount of time it's taken for this really poor season ticket announcement to come out just gave me longer to ponder it, and I was well along the line of not bothering any more.

So, this has sealed it - I'll take my chances on getting individual game tickets for my wife and I when/if the Redskins and Steelers come over and therefore there will be six season tickets available next to Paul Webster in an excellent position!
Old 22.05.2019, 05:24 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulwebster09 View Post
Seriously? It’s taken you this long to get it so wrong!

I like many have held a ST since you introduced them and now I have as much chance of getting a ticket for WHL as someone who has no interest in the game or more likely a tout. Well thanks for nothing NFLUK.

This needs addressing and quickly.

So disappointed with this.

Two final thoughts-

1) in 2017 you advertised season tickets as the best way to secure your place at WHL, that’s false advertising
2) you kept selling new STs last year despite knowing that you couldn’t guarantee everyone a seat at WHL. Pretty awful decision wasn’t it?
Also, being a season ticket holder, i didn't sign up to be kept informed for when tickets go on sale.
Are the people who did, going to get some sort of priority code, to buy season tickets/single game tickets ahead of me?
Old 22.05.2019, 05:43 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmysmith View Post
I'd been contemplating not renewing due to the lack of interesting games, repetitive experience and general apathy that the NFL show towards the loyal UK/Europe fans.

The amount of time it's taken for this really poor season ticket announcement to come out just gave me longer to ponder it, and I was well along the line of not bothering any more.

So, this has sealed it - I'll take my chances on getting individual game tickets for my wife and I when/if the Redskins and Steelers come over and therefore there will be six season tickets available next to Paul Webster in an excellent position!
Shame to see you go but I do understand your position. You are right they are excellent tickets, one of the main reasons we have kept them!