International Football - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic - Sports

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 06.09.2009, 10:52 PM
Spadesaregood's Avatar
Spadesaregood Spadesaregood is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 13.09.2008
Posts: 4,630
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacboy View Post
love it flight to south africa booked if only i didnt have visitors in July
You goin to Windsor on Wed night mate ?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07.09.2009, 10:10 AM
Spadesaregood's Avatar
Spadesaregood Spadesaregood is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 13.09.2008
Posts: 4,630
Default

New G.A.W.A. song only released yesterday, written by and sang by a group of ordinary fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke166NlDQkQ
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07.09.2009, 04:03 PM
Pacboy's Avatar
Pacboy Pacboy is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 12.09.2008
Posts: 262
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spadesaregood View Post
You goin to Windsor on Wed night mate ?
nah tickets a nightmare buying in blocks and stuff can't afford it
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09.09.2009, 11:06 AM
dujek's Avatar
dujek dujek is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 09.08.2009
Posts: 807
Send a message via AIM to dujek Send a message via Yahoo to dujek
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spadesaregood View Post
New G.A.W.A. song only released yesterday, written by and sang by a group of ordinary fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke166NlDQkQ
Not bad. I like Ricky Warwick's one too, actually his entire album's pretty good.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09.09.2009, 04:44 PM
vann_mcelroy's Avatar
vann_mcelroy vann_mcelroy is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 23.08.2004
Posts: 17,449
Default

Some massive games tonight

Paraguay V Argentina is one I will stay up for.

France are really under the cosh, defeat in Belgrade may very well mean " Au Revoir" to any chance to be in South Africa next year.

So I say to Michel Platini .....




Come on SERBIA !!!!!!

Last edited by vann_mcelroy; 09.09.2009 at 04:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09.09.2009, 04:52 PM
Spadesaregood's Avatar
Spadesaregood Spadesaregood is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 13.09.2008
Posts: 4,630
Default

Nevermind Serbia..............'mon OWC.

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09.09.2009, 05:08 PM
No Mo Romo's Avatar
No Mo Romo No Mo Romo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 13.09.2006
Posts: 1,951
Default

I work in Belfast and renting a flat less than a mile away from Windsor Park. I might just open my windows this evening to see if i hear the atmosphere if there will be much of one. Well, good luck to them. But i can see an all Ireland world cup playoff. So when it comes the time, no doubt my windows will have to be boarded up with those norn iron holligans drowning their sorrows
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09.09.2009, 05:15 PM
Spadesaregood's Avatar
Spadesaregood Spadesaregood is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 13.09.2008
Posts: 4,630
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG-1 RULES View Post
I work in Belfast and renting a flat less than a mile away from Windsor Park. I might just open my windows this evening to see if i hear the atmosphere if there will be much of one. Well, good luck to them. But i can see an all Ireland world cup playoff. So when it comes the time, no doubt my windows will have to be boarded up with those norn iron holligans drowning their sorrows
I take great offence to that.

The GAWA don't cause trouble, nor do we go looking for trouble. The rioting in Belfast in March was Polish trouble-makers just here to cause trouble, they didn't even have tickets for the match.

We're not the best supporters in Europe for nothing ya know.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09.09.2009, 05:20 PM
No Mo Romo's Avatar
No Mo Romo No Mo Romo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 13.09.2006
Posts: 1,951
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spadesaregood View Post
I take great offence to that.

The GAWA don't cause trouble, nor do we go looking for trouble. The rioting in Belfast in March was Polish trouble-makers just here to cause trouble, they didn't even have tickets for the match.

We're not the best supporters in Europe for nothing ya know.
I did add a wink to my comment. I was being sarcastic. Everyone would call themselves the best supporters there mate. Though mind my ignorance, what does G.A.W.A stand for.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09.09.2009, 05:25 PM
Spadesaregood's Avatar
Spadesaregood Spadesaregood is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 13.09.2008
Posts: 4,630
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG-1 RULES View Post
I did add a wink to my comment. I was being sarcastic. Everyone would call themselves the best supporters there mate. Though mind my ignorance, what does G.A.W.A stand for.
Course they would, but we've got the awards from UEFA for it, that's why my sig says 'OFFICIAL'

Green And White Army.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 07:08 AM.