NFL Gamepass discussion. - Page 1144 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Sponsored Links

Old 15.08.2018, 09:45 PM
Team Captain

I assume it's related to this: https://www.uswitch.com/tv/news/2018..._need_to_know/

NFL Game Pass already let you watch what you bought in the UK in another EU country. So they are in compliance by the look.

If there is an issue it would be someone in Germany trying to watch a game when they were visiting the UK that is being shown on Sky.
Sponsored Links
Old 16.08.2018, 07:26 AM
Rookie

Does anyone know if there is a 15% off gamepass code in the Madden 19 box again this year?
Old 16.08.2018, 07:36 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie001 View Post
Does anyone know if there is a 15% off gamepass code in the Madden 19 box again this year?
In physical copies, yes there is.
Old 16.08.2018, 10:37 AM
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to BengalBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyH View Post
Might be of interest to some...For those subscribing, you can go through TopCashBack, and they are currently giving you 10.5% cashback on Gamepass subscriptions - so at least a way to claw back £14 from the current subscription cost.
FYI. I did this as mentioned earlier in the thread, But classic TCB it failed to track properly(if only Quidco was doing it for gamepass ). I then put in a complaint and now they are asking me for an order number. Only problem is nowhere on my account or emails can i find an order number LOL. So i have messaged them on Twitter asking for this information. So far tumbleweed. Gotta love the effort im putting in to get my £14 cashback LOL
Old 16.08.2018, 10:41 AM
Team Captain

I would have thought your order number would be your account user ID
Old 16.08.2018, 01:09 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by realmrscookiejar View Post
I just received this reply from them:

We thank you for your patience and we apologise for the inconveniences that you have experienced.

After checking with our technical department, they are suggesting ask if your device has been purchased in Europe.

Also, using the advice you can find at the following link: https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/legac...error-c00d1353

Could you make sure that the device is set on UK?

After checking the above, could you please cancel the downloaded app and , using this link, download the correct app:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/nf...e/9pnf5060tlrf

Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to hearing from you.

I am currently on holiday, so can't try this at the moment. If Flexfan53 or anyone else can try it, please let me know. Thanks.

Yo Fella, Its great that you have raised a ticket with them. We need to keep them on it!

I have checked and my xbox account is set to UK for everything! My physicla Xbox is set to UK for everything! My Xbox one was day one edition bought here in the UK!

So that idea of theirs does NOT seem to fix the issue. I have also checked and there are no new updates for the Xbox GP app yet.

How is your internet line? Fast? I ask because mine is quite slow compared to todays high speeds but plenty fast enough to wach GP, movies and play games. I'm wondering if the silly GP app needs a fast connection. My Iphone and Ipad GP apps work fine but just wondering if the Xbox app is a little more speed dependant.

Cheers

Tags
football , game , nfl , pass , super