Rate The Last Movie You Watched... - Page 811 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic - Entertainment/News

Old 11.02.2013, 11:09 AM
All Pro

I fear if you expect the film to consist of Brad Pitt going round interviewing other people whilst they detail their exciting stories, then you may be heading for a letdown.
Old 11.02.2013, 11:10 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammsoldat View Post
"Oh, sweet Midian, how I burn for thee at heart.
Don't despair me.
Come bare me on wings of graveyard rubbed leather
To where pleasure rings deep secrets
In spurts, after dark..."

I too like that movie, Im into clive barker stuff really as i dig hellraiser and even had a few of the tortured souls figures knocking about if only for the odd looks they'd get lol. Plus i seem to be the only person who didnt despise the game jericho.
Have you ever seen the Cabal cut?

Love the old Hellraiser stuff, but have to tapout after the second film.

Not even heard of the game Jericho?
Old 12.02.2013, 12:18 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg M View Post
Have you ever seen the Cabal cut?

Love the old Hellraiser stuff, but have to tapout after the second film.

Not even heard of the game Jericho?
Im not sure but if i had to guess id say no ive not seen the cabal cut. One of the late late hellraiser films was alright but yeah it got a silly amount of sequels, i think it was something like 11.

Jericho was a game about a team of special marines with paranormal powers sent to stop a former member unleashing "the firstborn" a being created by god and abandoned in favor of mankind. You play as the leader of the squad and get killed early in the game but due to your particular set of powers you dont actually die but remain a disembodied spirit able to jump form squad member to squad member throughout the game.

My gripe about the game was that it had a sudden ending but i loved the style of the game so much that I ignored alot of other problems it had.

trailers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xna6Zawqeh0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wePhq7wNR-Q
Old 12.02.2013, 12:39 PM
Hall of Fame

wow just realised I havent watched a film since June last year!

Oh and HR when I posted i had never heard of Kristen Stewart I really had not, in fact i have once again forgotten what she looks like.
Old 12.02.2013, 02:00 PM
All Pro

Send a message via Skype™ to steelers_wheelman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packman12 View Post
wow just realised I havent watched a film since June last year!

Oh and HR when I posted i had never heard of Kristen Stewart I really had not, in fact i have once again forgotten what she looks like.
Go to your local B&Q, find the aisle marked "Pine board". It's basically her portfolio.
Old 12.02.2013, 02:00 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammsoldat View Post
Im not sure but if i had to guess id say no ive not seen the cabal cut. One of the late late hellraiser films was alright but yeah it got a silly amount of sequels, i think it was something like 11.

Jericho was a game about a team of special marines with paranormal powers sent to stop a former member unleashing "the firstborn" a being created by god and abandoned in favor of mankind. You play as the leader of the squad and get killed early in the game but due to your particular set of powers you dont actually die but remain a disembodied spirit able to jump form squad member to squad member throughout the game.

My gripe about the game was that it had a sudden ending but i loved the style of the game so much that I ignored alot of other problems it had.

trailers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xna6Zawqeh0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wePhq7wNR-Q
I read somewhere recently that there's a campaign to get the Cabal cut a proper release.

Pinhead always suffered from a case of not actually being that evil, more like an angry boyfriend who just got dumped. Uncle Frank should have been in charge of hell.

The only game I've played in the last decade was Resident Evil 4, so it's fair to say I'm completely out of touch with comp games.
Old 12.02.2013, 02:02 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers_wheelman View Post
Go to your local B&Q, find the aisle marked "Pine board". It's basically her portfolio.
LOL! Love it!

I googled her just now, and she doesnt do it for me, must be why i forgot her
Old 12.02.2013, 05:48 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg M View Post
I read somewhere recently that there's a campaign to get the Cabal cut a proper release.

Pinhead always suffered from a case of not actually being that evil, more like an angry boyfriend who just got dumped. Uncle Frank should have been in charge of hell.

The only game I've played in the last decade was Resident Evil 4, so it's fair to say I'm completely out of touch with comp games.
Nothing like nightbreed to see a nice scene of David Cronenberg murdering captain hollister off of red dwarf

Games are becoming more and more like movies anyway, they lack the challenge they used to and are becoming much more story based. Not always a bad thing as some games have great stories like Red dead redemption and legacy of kain.
Old 15.02.2013, 11:55 PM
GOAT

Send a message via MSN to Razors Edge

I don't post in here as often as I once did, but I do with good reason. I'm a bit behind with this one, but I needed to mention it.

Avengers.

What.

A.

Film.

I cannot believe it's taken me this long to watch it. It's just an incredible bit of cinema. The script is fantastic, especially for the likes of Stark and Rogers, it's put together incredibly well and is very sharp yet human. The set pieces are spectacular, the visuals are simply superb.

As for the acting, again, outstanding. There is not a better choice to play Tony Stark than RDJ, it's like the role was written for him. Loving Chris Evans as Captain America and you sense that the character is ready to really turn into a huge box office hit in itself. Tom Hiddleston is superbly menacing as Loki whilst one of the most under-rated actors out there, Mark Ruffalo, shows why he's deserved bigger parts for a while now.

Properly loved it, and it's in that top 10 I've mentioned a few times. Best film I've watched since Star Trek, in fact it's better than that, which is saying something. It's maybe even better than The Dark Knight......
Old 16.02.2013, 08:59 PM
MVP

Bunny and Bull. Been a few years since last watching this. Does some unique things, the cinematography choices were beautifully done.