NFLUK 2018 7 round Mock Draft Extravaganza Chat Thread - Page 10 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Sponsored Links

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old 22.02.2018, 02:49 PM
maguiremick's Avatar
maguiremick maguiremick is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 04.02.2008
Location: Mentally...Florida
Posts: 965
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kw13 View Post
If we're not full by the time the team selection thread is posted on Sunday morning then I'm taking a spot.

I just want to give others a chance as work has been chaotic this year that posting between 9 and 5 is going to be a struggle, and even 8 and 6 may be pushing it, but there's work arounds.
I am happy to help out with posting for others where required (and any other help I can when online)
Sponsored Links
  #92  
Old Yesterday, 02:39 PM
Tractor boys reborn Tractor boys reborn is offline
Pro
 
Join Date: 12.02.2017
Posts: 73
Default

I’m down as one of the step in if needed etc

Can I ask or suggest, I appreciate that teams are being handed out on a first come basis etc but in terms of working around it etc it might be easier to give myself a team like the Eagles or Texans if they have only a few picks rather than a team with quite a few picks or normal amount

Obviously if an Eagles fan wants them specifically then that’s no problem either
  #93  
Old Yesterday, 03:13 PM
BuffaloG's Avatar
BuffaloG BuffaloG is online now
All Pro
 
Join Date: 12.10.2014
Posts: 3,311
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractor boys reborn View Post
I’m down as one of the step in if needed etc

Can I ask or suggest, I appreciate that teams are being handed out on a first come basis etc but in terms of working around it etc it might be easier to give myself a team like the Eagles or Texans if they have only a few picks rather than a team with quite a few picks or normal amount

Obviously if an Eagles fan wants them specifically then that’s no problem either
I was minded to hold back inititally unless we get another 3, the Chiefs, Eagles and Texans as they are easiest for a reserve / 2nd team to do.
  #94  
Old Yesterday, 04:17 PM
BuffaloG's Avatar
BuffaloG BuffaloG is online now
All Pro
 
Join Date: 12.10.2014
Posts: 3,311
Default

A couple of people have asked what time I'll post the signup thread on Sunday so to fair I'll post the same thing on here, it'll be earlyish, probably some point between 8 and 9. But please dont shout if its a bit outside that......
  #95  
Old Today, 09:15 AM
kw13's Avatar
kw13 kw13 is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 13.01.2011
Location: Go Gators
Posts: 9,079
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloG View Post
I was minded to hold back inititally unless we get another 3, the Chiefs, Eagles and Texans as they are easiest for a reserve / 2nd team to do.
So if I wanted to claim the Texans could I? I'm intrigued to see what I can do with the limited resources.
  #96  
Old Today, 09:17 AM
kw13's Avatar
kw13 kw13 is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 13.01.2011
Location: Go Gators
Posts: 9,079
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maguiremick View Post
I am happy to help out with posting for others where required (and any other help I can when online)
Thanks Mick. I knew I could rely on you .
  #97  
Old Today, 09:50 AM
RichardCunliffe's Avatar
RichardCunliffe RichardCunliffe is online now
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 13.09.2006
Location: There or thereabouts
Posts: 15,408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kw13 View Post
So if I wanted to claim the Texans could I? I'm intrigued to see what I can do with the limited resources.
Once the Peters trade goes through the Rams will probably replace the Chiefs in terms of teams with limited draft resources.

Could give you the Texans AND the Rams! The old and the new, both with limited resources!
  #98  
Old Today, 09:52 AM
kw13's Avatar
kw13 kw13 is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 13.01.2011
Location: Go Gators
Posts: 9,079
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCunliffe View Post
Once the Peters trade goes through the Rams will probably replace the Chiefs in terms of teams with limited draft resources.

Could give you the Texans AND the Rams! The old and the new, both with limited resources!
As long as I can go punter heavy with LA that's fine with me .
  #99  
Old Today, 10:45 AM
BuffaloG's Avatar
BuffaloG BuffaloG is online now
All Pro
 
Join Date: 12.10.2014
Posts: 3,311
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kw13 View Post
So if I wanted to claim the Texans could I? I'm intrigued to see what I can do with the limited resources.
I've looked at the compensatory picks, and given Houston got 3, so now have 8 picks overall. If you are definitely in, I think we will keep the Eagles back as a backup for a 2nd team, given they have only 6 picks, only 1 on days 1 and 2, and few needs.
  #100  
Old Today, 11:51 AM
kw13's Avatar
kw13 kw13 is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 13.01.2011
Location: Go Gators
Posts: 9,079
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloG View Post
I've looked at the compensatory picks, and given Houston got 3, so now have 8 picks overall. If you are definitely in, I think we will keep the Eagles back as a backup for a 2nd team, given they have only 6 picks, only 1 on days 1 and 2, and few needs.
Awesome. Yeah, I think I can do things with those 3 3rd round picks now that compensatory picks are tradable. Obviously it all depends on free agency, but I feel like it will be an interesting change of pace having done some of these with 2/3 first round picks.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Sponsored Links


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 06:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
 
Copyright © 2016