NFLUK 2018 7 round Mock Draft Extravaganza Chat Thread - Page 10 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Sponsored Links

Old 22.02.2018, 02:49 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kw13 View Post
If we're not full by the time the team selection thread is posted on Sunday morning then I'm taking a spot.

I just want to give others a chance as work has been chaotic this year that posting between 9 and 5 is going to be a struggle, and even 8 and 6 may be pushing it, but there's work arounds.
I am happy to help out with posting for others where required (and any other help I can when online)
Sponsored Links
Old Yesterday, 02:39 PM
Pro

I’m down as one of the step in if needed etc

Can I ask or suggest, I appreciate that teams are being handed out on a first come basis etc but in terms of working around it etc it might be easier to give myself a team like the Eagles or Texans if they have only a few picks rather than a team with quite a few picks or normal amount

Obviously if an Eagles fan wants them specifically then that’s no problem either
Old Yesterday, 03:13 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractor boys reborn View Post
I’m down as one of the step in if needed etc

Can I ask or suggest, I appreciate that teams are being handed out on a first come basis etc but in terms of working around it etc it might be easier to give myself a team like the Eagles or Texans if they have only a few picks rather than a team with quite a few picks or normal amount

Obviously if an Eagles fan wants them specifically then that’s no problem either
I was minded to hold back inititally unless we get another 3, the Chiefs, Eagles and Texans as they are easiest for a reserve / 2nd team to do.
Old Yesterday, 04:17 PM
All Pro

A couple of people have asked what time I'll post the signup thread on Sunday so to fair I'll post the same thing on here, it'll be earlyish, probably some point between 8 and 9. But please dont shout if its a bit outside that......
Old Today, 09:15 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloG View Post
I was minded to hold back inititally unless we get another 3, the Chiefs, Eagles and Texans as they are easiest for a reserve / 2nd team to do.
So if I wanted to claim the Texans could I? I'm intrigued to see what I can do with the limited resources.
Old Today, 09:17 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by maguiremick View Post
I am happy to help out with posting for others where required (and any other help I can when online)
Thanks Mick. I knew I could rely on you .
Old Today, 09:50 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
So if I wanted to claim the Texans could I? I'm intrigued to see what I can do with the limited resources.
Once the Peters trade goes through the Rams will probably replace the Chiefs in terms of teams with limited draft resources.

Could give you the Texans AND the Rams! The old and the new, both with limited resources!
Old Today, 09:52 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCunliffe View Post
Once the Peters trade goes through the Rams will probably replace the Chiefs in terms of teams with limited draft resources.

Could give you the Texans AND the Rams! The old and the new, both with limited resources!
As long as I can go punter heavy with LA that's fine with me .
Old Today, 10:45 AM
All Pro

Quote:
I've looked at the compensatory picks, and given Houston got 3, so now have 8 picks overall. If you are definitely in, I think we will keep the Eagles back as a backup for a 2nd team, given they have only 6 picks, only 1 on days 1 and 2, and few needs.
Old Today, 11:51 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloG View Post
I've looked at the compensatory picks, and given Houston got 3, so now have 8 picks overall. If you are definitely in, I think we will keep the Eagles back as a backup for a 2nd team, given they have only 6 picks, only 1 on days 1 and 2, and few needs.
Awesome. Yeah, I think I can do things with those 3 3rd round picks now that compensatory picks are tradable. Obviously it all depends on free agency, but I feel like it will be an interesting change of pace having done some of these with 2/3 first round picks.