Jets Stadium Cameras - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > New York Jets

Old 01.09.2011, 11:57 PM
Team Captain

Default Jets Stadium Cameras

I'll come right out and admit it straight off, I'm actually an Eagles fan so it's not that bigger deal to me!

Anyway, I've been watching the Jets games on Gamepass, and when they're at home, has anyone else noticed that the footage looks outdated by about 10 years?

It's not my GamePass quality settings, and it's not because it's just internet quality in general, they literally are crap cameras. I'm watching the Eagles Jets game now, and some of the coverage you cant even see the ball!

What's going on Jets?!
Old 02.09.2011, 12:54 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbynogz View Post
I'll come right out and admit it straight off, I'm actually an Eagles fan so it's not that bigger deal to me!

Anyway, I've been watching the Jets games on Gamepass, and when they're at home, has anyone else noticed that the footage looks outdated by about 10 years?

It's not my GamePass quality settings, and it's not because it's just internet quality in general, they literally are crap cameras. I'm watching the Eagles Jets game now, and some of the coverage you cant even see the ball!

What's going on Jets?!
Jeez, so now in between dealing with people hating on Sanchez and Rex Ryan we are going to have to put up with people attacking the Cameras at our stadium!?

I don't have gamepass, so I can't really comment on what you are witnessing tonight but I can say that all the way through last year and during our home games this pre-season there has been no noticeable drop off in quality.

Perhaps it is due to the network carrying the game? CBS2NY or SNY I think have the preseason games.
Old 02.09.2011, 02:53 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tocheb73 View Post
Jeez, so now in between dealing with people hating on Sanchez and Rex Ryan we are going to have to put up with people attacking the Cameras at our stadium!?

I don't have gamepass, so I can't really comment on what you are witnessing tonight but I can say that all the way through last year and during our home games this pre-season there has been no noticeable drop off in quality.

Perhaps it is due to the network carrying the game? CBS2NY or SNY I think have the preseason games.
Hahahaha!!!

I don't know, they're just terrible quality in comparison to the rest of the league.