Nike town event - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Jacksonville Jaguars

Old 21.10.2013, 09:04 AM
Rookie

Default Nike town event

Many people going to this? I have been selected and will be travelling down to london Tuesday afternoon so will be grabbing some food and a few drinks if anyone else is down and will be waiting for this event want to meet up and chat about how good the jags have been this year that would be cool
Old 21.10.2013, 10:51 AM
Pro Bowler

I didn't apply for this as it would have been a rush getting back to Birmingham afterwards and I'm spending a bit too much on staying in London on Saturday!

If you're in London on Saturday, there's a fan evening at the Hard Rock Cafe. Or I think a bunch of us off here (and a few coming over from the US) are meeting in the Green Man before the game on Sunday.
Old 21.10.2013, 07:52 PM
MVP

Life of late seems to be keen on farting in my face as I try and dodge the cowpats on life's highway dropped by the Devil's very own herd. However today it has patted me on the head and said "Good boy Pedal!" as I have bagged a ticket for this in the second ballet.

I will get to meet my favourite Jag 'Firey' Fred Taylor. Words cannot express the joy I am currently feeling. The best I can do is mmwasg thupe s'ka podkl er vk'ofk d'ad hjeps!