Third season Keeper League - 2 new owners wanted. - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > NFL Fantasy Games

Sponsored Links

Old 05.07.2015, 08:35 PM
MVP

Default Third season Keeper League - 2 new owners wanted.

Hi guys.

I am running a ten team Keeper League which is now into it's third season. I am looking for 2(potentially 3) new owners for the upcoming season.

The format is very simple. Two divisions of 5 teams, you play each team in your division twice and the teams in the other division once. The play-offs then take place in weeks 14-16.

The starting line up each week consists of 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF. Standard scoring. Each year you can keep 3 players off your roster for the following season.

All I ask of anyone that's interested is that they are reliable and will set their lineup every week. Even if they only make it to the consolation play-offs.

This league is suitable for fantasy players both experienced and inexperienced. There are no entry fees or prize money. Just bragging rights.

Last edited by Corvus corax; 05.07.2015 at 08:38 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 05.07.2015, 09:07 PM
MVP

The currently available rosters are...........

Roster 1
QB - Andrew Luck, Alex Smith.
RB - Jamaal Charles, Giovani Bernard, Matt Asiata, Shane Vereen, Darren Sproles.
WR - Jordy Nelson, DeSean Jackson, Kendall Wright, Dwayne Bowe, Mohamed Sanu.
TE - Martellus Bennet, Zach Ertz.
K - Mason Crosby
DEF - Miami Dolphins

Roster 2
QB - Russell Wilson, Matt Ryan.
RB - Andre Ellington, Isaiah Crowell, Ahmad Bradshaw, Steven Jackson, Stepfan Taylor.
WR - Demaryius Thomas, Jordan Matthews, Davante Adams, Reggie Wayne.
TE - Rob Gronkowski, Travis Kelce.
K - Dan Carpenter
DEF - Houston Texans and St. Louis Rams

Roster 3
QB - Tony Romo, Mark Sanchez.
RB - Arian Foster, Jeremy Hill, Dan Herron, Alfred Blue.
WR - Odell Beckham, Emmanuel Sanders, Kelvin Benjamin, Martavis Bryant, Kenny Stills.
TE - Jimmy Graham, Dwayne Allen
K - Adam Vinatieri
DEF - Carolina Panthers
Old 06.07.2015, 12:22 PM
Rookie

Hi
I'd be interested I think ! Couple of questions :
- do you use the nfl fantasy site ? I've had a few teams in leagues for the last few years but never a keeper team, but at least I know how to play !
- and so I understand the rules - you keep 3 players, so I assume there's a draft, when is that planned for ?

I can confirm I am reliable, even when doing very poorly - i'm drafting second in the NFLUK Bears league this year, despite best efforts last time out

Thanks !
Old 06.07.2015, 12:56 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dscook999 View Post
Hi
I'd be interested I think ! Couple of questions :
- do you use the nfl fantasy site ? I've had a few teams in leagues for the last few years but never a keeper team, but at least I know how to play !
- and so I understand the rules - you keep 3 players, so I assume there's a draft, when is that planned for ?

I can confirm I am reliable, even when doing very poorly - i'm drafting second in the NFLUK Bears league this year, despite best efforts last time out

Thanks !
Yes, the league is based on nfl.com.

The draft will be sometime in August. Ideally sometime after Week 3 of the pre-season but ultimately the draft time will be dictated by what date and time suits the most amount of people. I always want to get a full turn out for the draft if possible.
Old 06.07.2015, 09:37 PM
Super Moderator

Won't be keeping Peyton Manning after he wrecked my Playoff hopes last season...
Old 06.07.2015, 10:15 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne ellis View Post
Won't be keeping Peyton Manning after he wrecked my Playoff hopes last season...
Brave move to throw him back in the pot though.
Old 06.07.2015, 11:18 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvus corax View Post
Brave move to throw him back in the pot though.
I'll be keeping Mashawn Lynch, Randall Cobb and T.Y Hilton. You're welcome to his noodle arm...

I take it you'll be holding onto CJ Anderson after his heroics in the final week of the FF regular season?

Last edited by wayne ellis; 06.07.2015 at 11:21 PM.
Old 07.07.2015, 10:56 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne ellis View Post
I'll be keeping Mashawn Lynch, Randall Cobb and T.Y Hilton. You're welcome to his noodle arm...

I take it you'll be holding onto CJ Anderson after his heroics in the final week of the FF regular season?
Haha nah you're alright. I think I'm ok at the QB position, I have this guy called Rodgers? Heard he's quite good.

I'll always be grateful to CJ for his heroics last year but all good things must come to an end so he'll be going back in the pot. My three Keepers are gonna be Aaron Rodgers, Adrian Peterson and Antonio Brown. I took Peterson with my #1 pick last year and got 1 game out of him so I'm damn well getting my money's worth this year instead(hopefully)!
Old 07.07.2015, 11:06 AM
Pro

Hi, I am interested, just have a few questions myself. I have played fanstay football for a few years now, espn and nfl. This might be very simple and will end up going oh yeah, but how does the retaining the 3 players with the drafting work.(I obviously know how standard drafting works)
Thanks

Last edited by stardiego8; 07.07.2015 at 11:32 AM.
Old 07.07.2015, 11:52 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvus corax View Post
Yes, the league is based on nfl.com.

The draft will be sometime in August. Ideally sometime after Week 3 of the pre-season but ultimately the draft time will be dictated by what date and time suits the most amount of people. I always want to get a full turn out for the draft if possible.
Thanks - I'm in then, if that's ok ?