Steelers @ Saints - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Pittsburgh Steelers

Old 20.12.2018, 08:57 PM
Starter

Default Steelers @ Saints

Unbelievable Jeff! That's all I can say about last wks game,it certainly wasn't perfect but those are the type of nail biting games the Steelers have been coming out on the wrong end of recently.
On to New Orleans and a team that really exploits any mismatch on offense.Putting any linebacker against Kamara in space is a recipe for a huge gain and Brees wouldn't hesitate to take that matchup.Michael Thomas is a fantastic receiver and Joe Haden (presumably) will have to play really well to contain him.
No QB likes pressure in their face and the Steelers really need a repeat of last wks performance by their pass rushers while obviously muting a dangerous rushing attack.
Jaylon Samuels was a revelation last week but running against the Saints will be a much sterner test.Big Ben has been up and down recently throwing darts like the one to Antonio for the TD only to follow it with a wtf throw to the opposition.
I'm going to go with my head over my heart even tho New Orleans haven't been as potent recently their D has been getting the job done for them,they're also a very tough nut to crack on a fast track in the superdome.
I'll hope to be wrong again, 23-20 Saints