Steelers v Brown's - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Pittsburgh Steelers

Old 09.09.2018, 02:46 PM
Starter

Default Steelers v Brown's

I'm probably gonna be on my own but I'll try start up the predictions thread again.
Cleveland surely has to become good at some point,it shouldn't be possible to be this poor for this long the way the NFL is set up!They have potentially some very exciting prospects.Personally I would have chosen Sam Darnold at #1 overall if it was my choice but I do understand Baker Mayfield could be absolutely electric if everything goes to plan for them.Receivers Landry Gordon Njoku & Callaway should be a real threat & behind Barkley,Chubb was one of my favorite RBs in college last yr.
Defense wise Myles Garrett is obviously the standout performer & whichever Steelers Linemen is tasked with blocking him is in for a tough day!
After bigging them up so much I need to say I think the Steelers win today.The whole Bell will he won't he saga I hope has really bonded the team & made them eager to prove any doubters wrong.I've gone £2 for Connors to score the 1st TD at 8/1.Brown & Juju add TDs as Pittsburgh pulls away in the 2nd half to win by 24-14
Old 09.09.2018, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator

Think heavy rain’s expected, which could level things out a bit. Bell’s absence could prove to be a distraction too, but I still expect Pittsburgh to win without any major concerns. 28-14 Steelers
Old 09.09.2018, 04:17 PM
Pro Bowler

Steelers in a sloppy one,13-10
Old 09.09.2018, 04:53 PM
Pro

17-3. Conner to post big rushing yards!