Steelers v Buccaneers - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Pittsburgh Steelers

Old 22.09.2018, 08:29 AM
Starter

Default Steelers v Buccaneers

I've got to confess I no very little about Tampa but I've got to admit their start to the season is very impressive.
Fitzgerald at Quarterback has done a wonderful job at getting all his playmakers involved,indeed Jackson Evans & TE Howard all seem to me to have scored multiple TDs (sorry no actual stats to back this claim up!)
Pittsburgh's D has got to keep the scoreboard respectable to allow the Offense to not just be big Ben making improvised schoolyard type throws all over the place.
This is obviously not the most insightful piece you'll read on the game but hey I'm here on my own anyhow so despite going against all the form & the fact that the Steelers seems to be a train wreck I'm going with a 27-21 victory for the black & gold
Old 24.09.2018, 06:35 PM
Pro

It looks like Burns will finally make way - we have to accept he was a bad pick and move on, the only thing is that i have no faith in Sensabaugh or Sutton either.

Was hoping for some Bell trade news today to hopefully spark a reaction but no luck, we need the win badly tonight.
Old 24.09.2018, 06:57 PM
Super Moderator

Think the Steelers take this 30-20, but I’ve been wrong on them the previous two weeks...
Old 24.09.2018, 09:46 PM
Pro Bowler

Like KC the Buccs have an array of weapons at the skill positions to create mismatches which is worrying against our sieve-like D.Can only hope we don't see so many of the blown assignments we have become used to and at least not beat ourselves.Our kicking game is poor at the moment so we have to make it count in the red-zone.Missing our RT & RG but Munch tends to do a good job of having guys ready to step in.

Big Bens record in September 21-21-1

The rest of the way is 106-44

33-24 Bucs