A Football Life Cleveland 95 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Cleveland Browns

Old 05.10.2012, 06:42 PM
All Pro

Default A Football Life Cleveland 95

I watched Cleveland 95 on the archived programs on Gamepass. It was really quite depressing - I hope Pat Shurmur has a Belichick-esque master plan for team development!
Old 05.10.2012, 09:21 PM
All Pro

So sad, never ever forgive that bar steward Modell. We would've won a Super Bowl, and to think the Browns would probably have picked up Ray Lewis too. New England and, obviously, Baltimore have a lot to thank the Browns for. Yes I'm a little jealous, as you could see that we were on the the verge of something great and Modell tore it down because he couldn't handle his finances

It's on you tube for those who don't have NFL Network.
Old 05.10.2012, 10:10 PM
GOAT

I'd watch paint dry if it was Belichick with the paint brush. Really insightful program into the workings of the Browns coaching staff and FO, as well as the move.

You Browns fans deserved so much more, hopefully you'll get it one day. You might have had it but for Modell.
Old 05.10.2012, 10:13 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_browns! View Post
So sad, never ever forgive that bar steward Modell. We would've won a Super Bowl, and to think the Browns would probably have picked up Ray Lewis too. New England and, obviously, Baltimore have a lot to thank the Browns for. Yes I'm a little jealous, as you could see that we were on the the verge of something great and Modell tore it down because he couldn't handle his finances

It's on you tube for those who don't have NFL Network.
Just watched it on you-tube , and to think some fans of other teams think we should just forgive & forget what happened to the Browns in 95 , NEVER ! , still makes my blood boil to this day at the injustice of it all , Modell in the HOF ?? god no !!
Old 06.10.2012, 12:24 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeHelmet View Post
Just watched it on you-tube , and to think some fans of other teams think we should just forgive & forget what happened to the Browns in 95 , NEVER ! , still makes my blood boil to this day at the injustice of it all , Modell in the HOF ?? god no !!
Yup they held that program back till after his death didn't they.

Boy wasent half depressing, think I just called it a night after watching it. I felt sick- as mentioned before to think I was feeling a tiny bit sorry for him- he brought all the hate onto himself with his own incompetence.
Old 06.10.2012, 12:32 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruschi 54 View Post

You Browns fans deserved so much more, hopefully you'll get it one day. You might have had it but for Modell.

Hummm what you after? I'm still going to boo Brady on some plays ;-)

Pats at Wembley you must be in dream land= again!

hope to get to Fenway one of these days when the fixtures throw the Pats up.

I remember someone saying about Belichick post game interviews you could hear browns fans calling for his head from outside- shows how much we knew.
Old 06.10.2012, 08:37 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruschi 54 View Post
I'd watch paint dry if it was Belichick with the paint brush. Really insightful program into the workings of the Browns coaching staff and FO, as well as the move.

My respect for Belichick has gone up after watching that, always knew he was good, but they way he tried to build a dynasty in Cleveland (and so many members of his staff have gone on to be successful GM's and Head Coaches) was a thing of beauty.

We would've won a Super Bowl, no doubt about it.
Old 06.10.2012, 03:39 PM
All Pro

To see that guy ( dont know who it was ) on a parking lot in Baltimore saying " its official , the Browns ARE coming to Baltimore " made me angry ......

Errrrrrrr oh no they're blinking not !!!!! ......... the Browns stay in Cleveland you silly man ...... wish i could swear on here
Old 06.10.2012, 08:19 PM
All Pro

My favourite part was after you got the sense the heart was ripped out of the support and a wedge had been driven between them and the team by Modell (and his cloak and dagger); at the end of the Bengals game, after reversing the field to keep away from the Dawg Pound, the players going over and being given a heartfelt, emotional send-off.
Old 06.10.2012, 08:33 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce70 View Post
My favourite part was after you got the sense the heart was ripped out of the support and a wedge had been driven between them and the team by Modell (and his cloak and dagger); at the end of the Bengals game, after reversing the field to keep away from the Dawg Pound, the players going over and being given a heartfelt, emotional send-off.
Me too , it must have been really emotional to have been there , because as far as everyone knew , that was the end of the Cleveland Browns ! ,