Tim Tebow Patriots Top - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL UK Shop

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03.08.2013, 07:27 PM
jamesdj's Avatar
jamesdj jamesdj is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 09.10.2012
Posts: 7
Default cheap tops

well now that Wes has left the Patriots, im looking for something fresh, i understand yes he might not even make the team, just didn't wana get a Brady top like everyone else! Most places seem to be selling the Wes 83 top half price, BUT does anyone know where the best (cheapest) place is to buy NFL tops?

I tried some Chinese place a couple if years back, nightmare!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03.08.2013, 07:40 PM
shane_pats's Avatar
shane_pats shane_pats is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 29.06.2013
Posts: 258
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdj View Post
well now that Wes has left the Patriots, im looking for something fresh, i understand yes he might not even make the team, just didn't wana get a Brady top like everyone else! Most places seem to be selling the Wes 83 top half price, BUT does anyone know where the best (cheapest) place is to buy NFL tops?

I tried some Chinese place a couple if years back, nightmare!
I have a Patriots Reekok Tom Brady jersey, starting to show its age, planning to get a new Jersey (Amendola 80) pretty soon, unfortunately ukamericansports is down so it's either NFL Europe or America, u looking at top prices for a Tebow jersey since he just joined us, you could try eBay but their a few fakes on their, if you after a general Tebow jersey I suggest getting a Florida Gators one, reasonable price, and a few on eBay as well
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03.08.2013, 09:31 PM
jamesdj's Avatar
jamesdj jamesdj is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 09.10.2012
Posts: 7
Default where is the cheapest?

well where is the cheapest place these days to buy any NFL gear? Im just looking a decent replica.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05.08.2013, 09:26 PM
70 chip's Avatar
70 chip 70 chip is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 21.10.2007
Posts: 1,010
Default

Don't want to be a newbie **** but in American football players wear jerseys. Not shirts and definitely not tops LOL
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06.08.2013, 08:21 AM
Johanvil's Avatar
Johanvil Johanvil is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 29.01.2013
Posts: 518
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70 chip View Post
Don't want to be a newbie **** but in American football players wear jerseys. Not shirts and definitely not tops LOL
Semantics much?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06.08.2013, 09:16 AM
Loiners's Avatar
Loiners Loiners is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 08.01.2013
Posts: 187
Default

What's wrong with buying a Gronk Jersey, jamesdj?

You may be able to purchase an Amendola's Patroits jersey, in due course, from the usual UK web-sites (NFL Europe, JD Sports and Nike) but I wouldn't count on that happening.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06.08.2013, 04:11 PM
shane_pats's Avatar
shane_pats shane_pats is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 29.06.2013
Posts: 258
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loiners View Post
What's wrong with buying a Gronk Jersey, jamesdj?

You may be able to purchase an Amendola's Patroits jersey, in due course, from the usual UK web-sites (NFL Europe, JD Sports and Nike) but I wouldn't count on that happening.
I love Gronk! he pretty awesome, if Amendola wasn't a Pats I be getting a Gronk Jersey
Yeah in this country you can only get Brady, Welker from the Europe Shop and maybe Gronk of eBay, the Amendola jersey is gunna have to bought from America I guess

And if you want a 'real' version u looking at £70 for a game jersey in this country or $90 plus from america, u cud try eBay as well might get it cheaper
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07.08.2013, 02:43 PM
JakePJH's Avatar
JakePJH JakePJH is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 12.07.2013
Posts: 127
Default

Go for a Wilfork jersey, the guy is a legend and has been for a long time! You'll stand out from the crowd as well
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 13.08.2013, 06:59 AM
Powerslave's Avatar
Powerslave Powerslave is offline
Pro
 
Join Date: 11.02.2012
Posts: 32
Default

I bought a Wilfork red alternate jersey last year and it looks smashing, I'm going to wear it at the Steelers-Vikings game. He's a beast.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 13.08.2013, 02:57 PM
boknows34's Avatar
boknows34 boknows34 is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 03.03.2006
Posts: 15,471
Default

Wait another month and it might be in the bargain bucket.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nike , patriots , save your money , tebow time is over now , tim tebow

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 08:07 PM.