Authentic Jerseys - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Pittsburgh Steelers

Sponsored Links

Old 10.06.2010, 10:17 AM
Rookie

Default Authentic Jerseys

I was wondering if you could help me please?

I am hoping to buy an authentic team colour Steelers jersey (Ward 86 - http://www.nflshop.com/product/index...entPage=family ) from nflshop.com but before I spend the money I’d like to know if the sleeves stripes are stiff printed vinyl or soft woven fabric?

I have a premier jersey that I love except for the printed sleeves that are starting to crack and peel (I’m also not too happy with the Roethlisberger 7 on the back but that’s a different issue!). Could you help me please? I’m pretty sure that the white and alternative jerseys have the woven sleeves but can’t find and info on the black team colour jersey.

If you have any advice on sizes that would be awesome too - I’m 5’10”, 195 pounds and have a 44” chest. I don’t really want it too large just big get a light jumper under to keep me warm during the Wembley game in October.

Thanks for your help Guys

Steelers
Sponsored Links
Old 25.06.2010, 09:46 AM
Pro

I would say a large would be your best fit. And the authentic should be much better than the Premier. I have a 40-42 inch chest and a medium is just right. You may find a Large a bit too big though. What size is your premier Jersey at the mo? I have worn a large before and it is massive.
Old 28.06.2010, 10:02 PM
Rookie

I have a large premier at the minute but think its little big (it's +2 in length which doesn't help). I'm much happier with the fit of my medium replica so I'm looking for the closest size to it or something in between.
Old 29.06.2010, 06:59 AM
Pro

i would stick with a medium then.
Old 17.07.2010, 07:43 AM
Starter

I would get a medium because I am 6ft 3 inches and I have a large and there is still two inches hanging down over at the bottom. I believe a medium would fit your build just right.

Tags
jerseys , steelers