NCAA Apparel - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL UK Shop

Sponsored Links

Old 20.03.2015, 11:29 PM
Rookie

Default NCAA Apparel

Big college football / basketball fan, anyone know of any good sites to order college jerseys or t-shirts from that deliver to the UK?
Sponsored Links
Old 21.03.2015, 12:20 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kduffin639 View Post
Big college football / basketball fan, anyone know of any good sites to order college jerseys or t-shirts from that deliver to the UK?
UKAmericansportsstore has a college section for 36 teams, mostly jerseys and t-shirts. There's more football than basketball but I see they have basketball jerseys for Kentucky, for example. It's a well recommended website on these pages for NFL gear (check other threads) and I've used them myself and they always deliver, good customer service. Prices are a bit higher but as you're buying from a UK site you don't get hit with the import charges unlike when you buy from the U.S. direct.
Old 26.03.2015, 09:28 PM
Pro

If you go to UkAmericanSportsStore.co.uk (I recommend them highly) they have a selection of college teams.

They also have a 'ordering merchandise on request' page, where you are redirected to Fanatics.com (US based site with every college team things in store) and simply send them the info for the product you want and they will add it to their weekly order.

I've never used this service, but may in the near future...USF Bulls stuff is hard to get here haha.
Old 27.03.2015, 02:53 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB1888 View Post
If you go to UkAmericanSportsStore.co.uk (I recommend them highly) they have a selection of college teams.

They also have a 'ordering merchandise on request' page, where you are redirected to Fanatics.com (US based site with every college team things in store) and simply send them the info for the product you want and they will add it to their weekly order.

I've never used this service, but may in the near future...USF Bulls stuff is hard to get here haha.
Didn't know you could do that what's the price if you request something
Old 27.03.2015, 03:01 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu_T View Post
Didn't know you could do that what's the price if you request something
He'll send you a quote first, you tell him if you want to go ahead with it and he'll send you an invoice through paypal. Usually will be the Fanatics store price + delivery + profit. He's usually pretty prompt at responding to e-mails too, nice chap
Old 27.03.2015, 03:20 PM
MVP

Regular uk delivery prices
Old 27.03.2015, 03:29 PM
Pro Bowler

Can't remember, it's not split out I think, he'll just give you a final figure. No harm in asking for a quote
Old 27.03.2015, 08:06 PM
MVP

I'll give it a go cheers. had my eye on the Ducks Salute the day spring game jersey (yeah that right Uncle Phil even coughs up for new jerseys for the spring game)
Old 29.03.2015, 02:54 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtianuk View Post
He'll send you a quote first, you tell him if you want to go ahead with it and he'll send you an invoice through paypal. Usually will be the Fanatics store price + delivery + profit. He's usually pretty prompt at responding to e-mails too, nice chap
Haven't ordered anything from them yet, but I have enquired about some NCAA merchandise. Replied to my e mail within 30 mins today, very prompt. Just waiting on a quote now.
Old 11.04.2015, 02:12 PM
Hall of Fame

Received my NCAA order the other day. Placed the order with UKAmericanSportsStore on the 29/03/15, it arrived on 09/04/15 (I think). All very straight forward, everything arrived safe and sound, no issues with any of the items thus far.

I chose the UKAmericansports route because I wasn't sure how much the import costs would be. You can order direct from fanatics.com, and delivery to the UK is about £20 ($29.99), but you obviously cover the import costs yourself. If I knew for sure how much the import costs would have been I would have probably done that, but fanatics couldn't tell me for sure, and my best guess was it would be about another £20. 2 of the items I ordered were 'sale' items anyway, so that kind of 'covered' the extra expense.

Anyway I can't knock the service UKAmericansports provided, and it seems a reasonable route to order NCAA apparel. Cameron was very prompt with his replies and answered any questions I had.

Tags
college , jerseys , ncaa , store