Old 23.09.2018, 05:22 PM
Rookie

Ive got Redzone working on my Android, nothing else works
Old 23.09.2018, 05:26 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigggers View Post
Ive got Redzone working on my Android, nothing else works
I had the same issue. Kept opening games until I found one that worked, when I came back out and chose the game I actually wanted it finally worked.

Ridiculous that gamepass seemingly can't handle peak traffic at 6pm.
Old 23.09.2018, 05:30 PM
Team Captain

This is beyond a Joke now

Can't load anything at all
Old 23.09.2018, 05:32 PM
Rookie

I have Redzone running now on Chromecast and one game on iPad, however, Windows version still wont load at all in Firefox and several games didn't work on iPad either.
Old 23.09.2018, 05:38 PM
Super Moderator

Week in week out, year after year their has been problems why can Gamepass never get it right. I genuinely feel sorry for the way the UK fans are being treated in this way. No matter what you the fans pay for it but get guff back. I am glad I have never parted a pound for this.
Old 23.09.2018, 06:10 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider12 View Post
Week in week out, year after year their has been problems why can Gamepass never get it right. I genuinely feel sorry for the way the UK fans are being treated in this way. No matter what you the fans pay for it but get guff back. I am glad I have never parted a pound for this.
last year i got 3 weeks for trail free. with the issues i just gave up & didnt buy gamepass.

i expected this year to be far better so have bought the pro pass but on the £35 for 4 instalments........ i'm sorely tempted to cancel it. why pay for live games i can't watch? due to work i only get the sunday 6pm games to watch
Old 23.09.2018, 07:38 PM
Pro

the reply i have recieved

"We would like to apologise for the technical issues you have experienced during the first part of the LIVE games tonight.

This issue has now been resolved and the Full Game and Game in 40 complete with overtime will be available on NFL Game Pass Europe for streaming and download once the games have finished.

While we fully recognise your frustration with this matter and acknowledge your request, we are not providing refunds for this issue, sorry.

If you require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us."

I have responded stating its not acceptable that the same issue can happen 2 weeks in a row. I stated I fully expect to happen again next week & to get the same standard response.

I took out the payment plan with paypal. tempted to raise a dispute
Old Yesterday, 06:55 AM
Rookie

Might as well just register my frustration with this awful product. Here we are at Week 3 and I've had 3 weeks of problems. Last night trying to watch Raiders Dolphins I had half an hour of blank screens, "oops something has gone wrong", "check your broadband connection" and twice it went over to a splash screen for the Ravens game.

Apart from the technical issues, a real source of frustration is a total lack of accountability. NFL UK don't ever seem to comment and whoever manned the @NFLGamePassEU twitter account had run away and hidden, so there's not even a general acknowledgment that there are problems or that anyone cares.

It's a real shame. Sunday evening watching a live Dolphins game was always something I looked forward to all weekend, now it's just a feeling of dread as 6PM approaches.

I'll be at all 3 Wembley games and looking forward to them even more so that for 3 weeks I won't have to go through nonsense with Gamepass.
Old Yesterday, 03:36 PM
Pro

In the highlights of the seattle game we briefly switched the German commentary!

Tags
football , game , nfl , pass , super