Why should I support the Jaguars? - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Sponsored Links

Old 12.02.2017, 01:17 AM
Pro

Default Why should I support the Jaguars?

I have been a fan of American Football since the days when the Sunday afternoon game was broadcast live on channel 4 but have never picked a favourite team.

Why should I support your team?

Take it away
*pops popcorn*
Sponsored Links
Old 12.02.2017, 05:50 PM
Pro Bowler

I don't think you should support anyone because we tell you too! You should support whoever feels right for you or even better, whichever team chooses you!

Appealing things about the Jaguars are that we're based in Florida which is lovely and warm (sometimes too warm) and somewhere your likely to visit. Have a great logo (PB) and show promise with a decent young roster and new coaching set up (although we said the same 4 years ago ). We're one of the newest franchises having only been around since 95 and we've not yet been to the Super Bowl until next season and have actually been generally rubbish recently so if you get on board now you can't be labelled a glory supporter. Although we play primarily in black, our colour is TEAL which is cool as hell too!!!!

Good luck choosing your team
Old 13.02.2017, 06:25 AM
All Pro

32 different threads with the same text. Could have been one post like others have done.
Old 13.02.2017, 09:50 AM
Pro

Cos they come to London every season and the owner also owns Fulham football club.
Old 15.02.2017, 09:50 AM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennny View Post
Cos they come to London every season and the owner also owns Fulham football club.
The fact he owns Fulham means nothing to me. But I do have a real soft spot for Jaguars. I will always support them over any team, bar the Niners of course.

Their commitment to London is unreal. Congrats to them. I genuinely wish them nothing but the best.
Old 22.02.2017, 11:25 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jags_mad View Post
I don't think you should support anyone because we tell you too! You should support whoever feels right for you or even better, whichever team chooses you!

Appealing things about the Jaguars are that we're based in Florida which is lovely and warm (sometimes too warm) and somewhere your likely to visit. Have a great logo (PB) and show promise with a decent young roster and new coaching set up (although we said the same 4 years ago ). We're one of the newest franchises having only been around since 95 and we've not yet been to the Super Bowl until next season and have actually been generally rubbish recently so if you get on board now you can't be labelled a glory supporter. Although we play primarily in black, our colour is TEAL which is cool as hell too!!!!

Good luck choosing your team
Alas our logo was once great. Very great. Now it is an awful Thundercat look-a-like.

Sadly we no longer play in teal. Shad Khan seems to hate teal. We last played in teal, for one game only only, in 2014. The uniforms we had from 1995 - 2008 were awesome. Then we had awful ones until Shad Khan ordered a re-design in 2013. These are much better than the "Mk II" jerseys sadly he ruined the logo.

But we are a relatively new franchise, we are on the up (yeah I know we have been saying that for the last 10 years now) but the biggest plus point is we play a game each year at Wembley so you will get to see them in the flesh!

Plus with Tom Coughlin back we might (whisper it) be better this year!