Bengals UK Fan Club - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Cincinnati Bengals

Old 29.10.2009, 06:32 PM
Rookie

best to see how many people on both forums express an interest then move from there with plans.
alot of members = big plans
Old 03.11.2009, 12:06 AM
Starter

Listen guys, lets just go for this...I think we would need to establish a middle ground for both forums firstly before we get this going officially, great idea and count me in! WHO DEY!
Old 03.11.2009, 09:38 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntsman86 View Post
Listen guys, lets just go for this...I think we would need to establish a middle ground for both forums firstly before we get this going officially, great idea and count me in! WHO DEY!
what you think the first plan of attack should be?
Old 03.11.2009, 10:18 PM
All Pro

I would love for this to happen, and although I am too young to go on any trips to the US etc, I would still like to join in on the forum side of the fan club. This would include the fanzine and support of course, and maybe graduate to trips when I am older.
Old 08.11.2009, 03:18 PM
Pro

I've been searching in vain for a UK fanclub, so yes please.
You (we) may not get the support from the club, but a successful and lively site with good ideas and varied contribution may pique their interest to support later down the line.
Old 10.11.2009, 02:10 AM
Starter

Well id certainly be interested in this. I'm new to the whole forum side of the NFL so i wouldnt know what i'd want really. I guess just good fanzines, articles etc. The meeting up at wembley idea sounds good. Obviously getting the bengals on board would make take this to a different level.
A trip sounds like a great idea in the long run. None of my friends are NFL fans, and a lone trip to Cincinnati doesnt sound too appealing!
Old 12.11.2009, 01:49 PM
MVP

Wow, thanks for all the support guys. Recently I have emailed the franchise, and they said they had a club that they had had to pull, but they'd keep me posted on re-establishing it, if that was to ever happen. I replied asking if they would consider maybe helping with image reproduction permission, and some banners for a website, but they haven't even replied.

So what next? Well, we clearly have some support here, so I will start to look and see what other fan clubs offer, and see what we could do. At first we would obviously be quite small, so there wouldn't be anything big, maybe just a forum site, with a fanzine published every three months, with a small fee to cover the socst of the fanzine. As we grow, I'd look to bring in other perks like trips, but of course that would be a little way away.

I will hopefully be able to update you soon about the prospects. In the meantime, please feel free to email me at:
mde203@exeter.ac.uk
if you have any ideas, or enquiries, or would like to help in some way.

Thanks for the support, and keep checking the boards for any information. Also, any emails would be useful so I can email you updates and keep you all in the loop a lot quicker than through this.

Thanks once again,

Matt.
Old 12.11.2009, 05:11 PM
MVP

Default The site is up!

Hey guys, I have created a site for us to start with! The link is:
www.whodeyuk.webs.com
We have all the features we want, please come along and sign up and recommend as many Bengal fans as you know to join up. Hopefully this will get a good response and we can really kick off WhoDey UK into a good fan club!

Go Bengals!
Old 10.12.2009, 09:25 PM
Starter

Have signed up lets see how many we can get as we are always short on numbers at WEMBLEY.I counted 17 last time must be more of us than that.
Old 10.12.2009, 10:45 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESIASON89 View Post
Have signed up lets see how many we can get as we are always short on numbers at WEMBLEY.I counted 17 last time must be more of us than that.
17? is that all? I saw a fair few more than that...........

.................although I saw you before and after the game at the Greenman so I may have counted you twice!!