Where's a better place to sit? - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Old 03.12.2012, 04:45 PM
Starter

Default Where's a better place to sit?

Hi all,

Just wondering where everyone's favourite place to sit is to watch a game, whether its down low or up high, sideline or in the corner.

Deciding to go Lower Endzone, or up in the heavens when I buy tickets tomorrow.

What do you guys think is best?

Thanks!

Last edited by skybluebolland; 03.12.2012 at 04:46 PM. Reason: punctuation
Old 03.12.2012, 05:18 PM
All Pro

Personally preferred the heavens to the lower endzone, felt like you got a good overview of the game albeit with slightly less individual sight but much better for all over the field action
Old 03.12.2012, 08:35 PM
All Pro

I've went Upper every time I've been so can't compare to lower tier - and tried end zone and sideline.

I like the view from up high for good read of what is going on - and prefer sideline to endzone.

If you can get upper sideline (rows 21+), but get a row as close to 21 as possible that is probably the best option. I'm guessing Ticketmaster still don't allow seat selection, so you can play chicken with the booking system so to speak.

If it is still the same as for the Bears game last year - you get offered tickets based on what you have selected pricing wise.

Then you have a time limit to confirm purchase, then complete payment.

It used to be that if you went back a stage and selected same category again - your seats could jump by several rows or sections. Also some sections of each category are released later in the day in the past.

A little confusing - ticketmaster could make it a lot simpler by allowing you just to select seats off a chart, but this certainly was not possible previously.
Old 03.12.2012, 08:51 PM
Pro

I can't decide on this one either, I've been in most areas of Wembley for different games and pretty much everywhere is a good seat, I think i'll be going for Upper Sideline over Lower End Zone, for me it's more enjoyable to see most of the action, all be it from a distance, than be slightly obscured looking at a game happening 80 yards away for half the game.
Old 04.12.2012, 09:26 AM
All Pro

If you're in the upper tier, it's better to be directly behind the goal in the cheap seats than paying more to end up high in the corner.
Old 04.12.2012, 10:27 AM
Starter

The best view we had was lower sideline. You really get a sense of the speed of these guys, and the size of the hits!

Sat in the Endzone aswell - wasnt the best as you cant really gauge how far passes/runs are going unless they're down your end of the field. Also when they score at the opposite end you cant see much.

Club Wembley in the corners this year was great. Somewhere between the two, but high enough up that you could still get a sense of the action at the far end. Got pretty much same tickets again for Vikings Steelers this morning - super happy!
Old 04.12.2012, 11:29 AM
All Pro

Obviously the middle tier should offer the best view, but also quite high priced compare to some.

And if you go for lower tier, higher row numbers are best, and upper is already high, so lower row numbers are best.

I went for the upper sideline (rows 21+) and got offered row 31 so happy with that. Very central too.

Tags
49ers , international series , nfl