What Grinds Your Gears - Page 973 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic - Entertainment/News

  #9721  
Old 03.06.2014, 07:39 AM
Greg M's Avatar
Greg M Greg M is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 07.01.2012
Posts: 3,084
Default

"In your opinion" - a social cue meaning you're being a pigheaded dick about something.
Reply With Quote
  #9722  
Old 03.06.2014, 07:45 AM
Packman12's Avatar
Packman12 Packman12 is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 19.06.2005
Posts: 16,587
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg M View Post
"In your opinion" - a social cue meaning you're being a pigheaded dick about something.
lol that is funny


I disagree. If you don't put that on here people get their Y Fronts in a knot and start ranting and raving about posting style.


In my opinion.
Reply With Quote
  #9723  
Old 03.06.2014, 07:52 AM
Staley's Avatar
Staley Staley is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 06.10.2013
Posts: 331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantMackem View Post
We'll tbh mate that is just your opinion
FACT.
(10 char)
Reply With Quote
  #9724  
Old 03.06.2014, 07:57 AM
Packman12's Avatar
Packman12 Packman12 is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 19.06.2005
Posts: 16,587
Talking A lesson for you all

Jerry Rice is the greatest WR of all time (FACT)


Peyton Manning/Tom Brady is the greatest QB of all time (opinion)


Packers 20 Seahawks 17 (Prediction not a fact just a prediction that will probably be wrong)


Peanut Butter Chunky's are better than all the other Kit Kat Chunky's (Opinion based on taste)


The Secret Escapes Advert is terrible (Fact)
The woman on the advert is hot (Opinion)


The Jags are moving to London (Opinion)
The Jags are staying in Jacksonville (FACT)
Reply With Quote
  #9725  
Old 03.06.2014, 07:58 AM
kev macca's Avatar
kev macca kev macca is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 20.09.2006
Posts: 2,217
Default

BMW drivers
Reply With Quote
  #9726  
Old 03.06.2014, 08:00 AM
PhilGroom's Avatar
PhilGroom PhilGroom is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 04.02.2008
Posts: 5,569
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packman12 View Post
Jerry Rice is the greatest WR of all time (FACT)


Peyton Manning/Tom Brady is the greatest QB of all time (opinion)


Packers 20 Seahawks 17 (Prediction not a fact just a prediction that will probably be wrong)


Peanut Butter Chunky's are better than all the other Kit Kat Chunky's (Opinion based on taste)


The Secret Escapes Advert is terrible (Fact)
The woman on the advert is hot (Opinion)


The Jags are moving to London (Opinion)
The Jags are staying in Jacksonville (FACT)
In your opinion...
Reply With Quote
  #9727  
Old 03.06.2014, 08:01 AM
Packman12's Avatar
Packman12 Packman12 is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 19.06.2005
Posts: 16,587
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilGroom View Post
In your opinion...
I was thinking more FACT for my statement.

Last edited by Packman12; 03.06.2014 at 08:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9728  
Old 03.06.2014, 08:04 AM
PhilGroom's Avatar
PhilGroom PhilGroom is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 04.02.2008
Posts: 5,569
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packman12 View Post
I was thinking more FACT for my statement.
This could get rather circular soon...
Reply With Quote
  #9729  
Old 03.06.2014, 08:10 AM
Packman12's Avatar
Packman12 Packman12 is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 19.06.2005
Posts: 16,587
Default

Reply With Quote
  #9730  
Old 03.06.2014, 08:21 AM
Montanamagic's Avatar
Montanamagic Montanamagic is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 09.08.2007
Posts: 14,963
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg M View Post
"In your opinion" - a social cue meaning you're being a pigheaded dick about something.
Or a lack of a comeback or realising someone has your number, or has the facts right, so you start the pedantic postings because your ego got bruised.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 01:47 AM.